• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Simple Free Video Editing Program

So I want to cut out some of the opening scenes in my videos, what are some free editing programs? The one I have now is a trial version and thats fine except a big message on the top of the screen is there. I couldnt figure out some of the ones I got.

You've got one on windows itself already. Window Movie Maker should be on your list of programs when you press start and goto all programs.

plucap

Banned
I think with most of those, you'll have a watermark on your vids, unless you actually buy the full versions.

Windows movie maker is really terrible.

Windows Movie Maker isn't very good. That's right. However, if all you're wanting to do is edit a few minutes out of a video, it would certainly be sufficient. You wouldn't have to download anything. There would be no water mark. Movie Maker is a simple program. So, I really don't understand why you don't want to use it unless you're wanting to do more than remove a few minutes. If you need to cut out some time later on in the movie (besides the beginning) you can still do that easily by using the link on the right hand side below where the preview video is. When you scroll over the link it reads "split the clips into two clips...." That will allow you to cut out some time easily.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
good question, i was wondering the same.
I've got every episode of Beavis & Butthead on my comp. and wanted to edit out all the videos and just leave the cartoons.
Tried Movie Maker but it sucks.
Wish I knew a good one.