• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Show your pets!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
At the same time when we had the Great Dane we als had an Irish Wolf, don't you have one of those as well?
Thought I saw one at some of the photos you have posted on the board last year during the Miss FreeOnes contest.

And I just saw a bunch of tech guys trying to run away from Petra. :)

I pity da fools

originalsbubc.jpg

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
This big ginger has been hanging around (virtually lives here now) because of my other cats. The bugger can really eat.:) He belonged to these bastards down the road who kicked him out when he wasn't a kitten any more. I friggin' hate people who do that!!

Unless it's , TOC. :D

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
This big ginger has been hanging around (virtually lives here now) because of my other cats. The bugger can really eat.:) He belonged to these bastards down the road who kicked him out when he wasn't a kitten any more. I friggin' hate people who do that!!

Unless it's , TOC. :D

That's how I got my Damnation a couple got him as a puppy. He was neglected and kept locked up in a little room on his own all day. He looked like an old fashioned Rariator when I took him in. He was supposedly deaf but he had chosen not to hear.
The first day I got him he bit me, ate my vodafone usb dongle and stole my dinner.

He is vastly improved now. He was very excited when I took him out in the snow last year. Unfortunately he collided with me and took me out! Felix managed to capture the accident

SnowGates016.jpg

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Very nice ... and the dog looks cute too. ;) That's something like how I ended up with most of my pets over the years and my, Jack. He's a real nut-case and has a lot of problems but he never harmed any of my cats. So I can overlook his antics and forgive his short-comingsfor that alone.

Jade Parker

I have four cats, but since I can only have one attachment per post here is Mr. Kai interrupting one of my shoots (something he loves to do! lol!)And attached is an image of him being annoyed by me taking his picture. Look at those big blue eyes! :)
1280.jpg

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    297 KB · Views: 235
Last edited by a moderator:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I have four cats, but since I can only have one attachment per post here is Mr. Kai interrupting one of my shoots (something he loves to do! lol!)And attached is an image of him being annoyed by me taking his picture. Look at those big blue eyes! :)
1280.jpg

#Winning!!! Any girl that loves cats ... *sigh* :thumbsup:

Maria the SnakeBabe

Awwwwww. I had one of those. Lovely lady tarantula called Gidget. Is that a Pink Toe?
Nope, it is a Chilean Ros Hair Tarantula. She is at least 10 years old now and is a big star entertaining thousands kids and grown ups every year. I have eight T's total. Did you have just the one?

Nope, it is a Chilean Ros Hair Tarantula. She is at least 10 years old now and is a big star entertaining thousands kids and grown ups every year. I have eight T's total. Did you have just the one?
I had two, and one cobra. :thumbsup:
Lovely animals they were. Now I'm looking for an iguana, pretty much like the one you posted. ;)

Maria the SnakeBabe

If you have the space and time to care for one I hope you will look to adopt one in need of a home rather than buy one at a pet shop. I get emails every wek from people dumping theirs and so many need homes.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You know what? That dog isn't mine. That's Rex. Same breed, different ears. He's a good shit, though.

These two were taken shortly after I got her from the rescue. She's put on a little weight and looks much healthier now.

61148_160045864021869_100000493705986_465799_207.jpg
69423_168915876468201_100000493705986_523102_708.jpg

Here she is meeting my brother's cat, Burrito, for the first time. No animals were harmed during the taking of this photo.

77055_170656802960775_100000493705986_534358_552.jpg

Biting my nose. No people were hurt during the taking of this picture.

180975_196505950375860_100000493705986_716377_75.jpg

We walked along the Strip and she freakin' loves the fountains at the Belaggio.

181961_198435256849596_100000493705986_730897_65.jpg