• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Show your pets!

This is always the dilemma .. you keep them in, they suffer. They hate to be shut up: but you let them out and every time you risk them not coming back ... I resigned myself to the fact I'd rather them have one glorious day outside, being cats, doing cat stuff, than thousands of miserable ones cooped up indoors only able to look on what they really want to do ......

Most car-related deaths are, mercifully painless; the impact usually knocks them unconscious, if not kills them outright.

Poor little bugger.

It's even more of a dilemma for a city person and their cat. My aunt and cousin live in the middle of nowhere but have had cats just go missing. They told me the coyotes are probably the culprits. Out there, from day to night cats go from hunter to hunted. In the city though I've had my cats come in with some strange injuries. I suspect kids from the neighborhood or even maybe dogs.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
It's even more of a dilemma for a city person and their cat. My aunt and cousin live in the middle of nowhere but have had cats just go missing. They told me the coyotes are probably the culprits. Out there, from day to night cats go from hunter to hunted. In the city though I've had my cats come in with some strange injuries. I suspect kids from the neighborhood or even maybe dogs.

Yea we get coyotes and fishers (like a huge psycho mink only 10x more vicious) here: we had two coyotes in the yard the other night. I made a cat jungle gym in my back yard so the kitties can run up any tree and get into the house through window cat flaps if they are being chased

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

My awesome photo compilation got derailed by a giant douchebag spider.

Ace Boobtoucher

Lac3y at the Nevada Wild Fest dog jumping exhibition.

Lac3y at Lake Mead.

Attachments

• tumblr_ltdt250FPB1r39w50o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ltdt250FPB1r39w50o1_500.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 174
  • tumblr_ltdt46oCNw1r39w50o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ltdt46oCNw1r39w50o1_500.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Our snake taking a stroll on the wall while we were cleaning out his terrarium.

He´s about 20 centimeters longer and a lot thicker now, but wont get any bigger. Thankfully...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Anders, which breed is that?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Its just a corn snake, a.k.a red rat snake, which is what we´re feeding him, frozen ones... that is kept in the freezer... far away from anything that I am going to eat... sealed in a plastic bag inside a sealed plastic container....

It´s really my girlfriends snake... she had it before I moved to holland.

Sadly her little green gecko died, that thing was so cool.

Big snakes are fine, its the smaller ones... devious little bastards they are.

Except for the Boa Constrictor a former girlfriend had.... that one was a bit.... aggressive... towards non family members.

Ace Boobtoucher

R u in the Vegas area?

95 and Craig area. Seven months out of the year I can only take her out early in the morning or well after sunset. Or if we're going to a Dock Dogs event and she can cool off in the pool (or a covert dip in my complex's cement pond).

Anders, why is it taking so long to approve my pics and yours, submitted much later, is already attached?

L3ggy

Its just a corn snake, a.k.a red rat snake, which is what we´re feeding him, frozen ones... that is kept in the freezer... far away from anything that I am going to eat... sealed in a plastic bag inside a sealed plastic container....

It´s really my girlfriends snake... she had it before I moved to holland.

Sadly her little green gecko died, that thing was so cool.

Big snakes are fine, its the smaller ones... devious little bastards they are.

Except for the Boa Constrictor a former girlfriend had.... that one was a bit.... aggressive... towards non family members.

You have frozen rats in your freezer?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
95 and Craig area. Seven months out of the year I can only take her out early in the morning or well after sunset. Or if we're going to a Dock Dogs event and she can cool off in the pool (or a covert dip in my complex's cement pond).

Anders, why is it taking so long to approve my pics and yours, submitted much later, is already attached?

I´ve got admin status, my pictures doesnt need to be validated by a mod. :D

L3ggy

Nor does mine, apparently.

Ace Boobtoucher

Let me think. Nope. Still scared shitless by snakes. Ask ~whimsy~.