• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should I record the SuperBowl? Is it worth it?

I could careless if you heard of me cocksuck, lets keep it that way, k, you dumb fucking bloke. record it or dont, fuck off with your stupid fucking threads, jagg off

What the hell is wrong with you? Just don't click the thread if you're not interested. Coming into the thread and commenting about how stupid the thread is is just ridiculous. Doing it twice is very stupid.

How about you just not comment on the things you don't like?

DR. B

Closed Account
Be nice to BMH.
You won't be warned twice...

What the hell is wrong with you? Just don't click the thread if you're not interested. Coming into the thread and commenting about how stupid the thread is is just ridiculous. Doing it twice is very stupid.

How about you just not comment on the things you don't like?

fuck off, whores

jod0565

Member, you member...
By the time you read this, Diva, you'll know the score. Madonna's show was good, IMO.

I could careless if you heard of me cocksuck, lets keep it that way, k, you dumb fucking bloke. record it or dont, fuck off with your stupid fucking threads, jagg off

DR. B,

You are ralph furley part II. WTF is your problem? You both seem to have sticks shoved up your asses, you asshole. :1orglaugh

Chill the fuck out and have a drink.

DR. B

Closed Account
DR. B,

You are ralph furley part II. WTF is your problem? You both seem to have sticks shoved up your asses, you asshole. :1orglaugh

Chill the fuck out and have a drink.

It's fun fucking with you bitches LOL! I say those things cause the jagg offs get all butt hurt and I'm laughing on the other end

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
It's fun fucking with you bitches LOL! I say those things cause the jagg offs get all butt hurt and I'm laughing on the other end
Wow, you really got 'em, didn't ya? :rolleyes:

Douche/10