• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shione Cooper

Sadie Dazzle

Official Checked Star Member
Shione Cooper - Mega G Cups Pantyhose Peeing
You know you like huge…I mean enormous natural tits. Shione has them in spades. She loves to bounce them in her bra. Bounce them topless…and spread her legs in panties and tights…pantyhose. And when she has to go…well…right then and there, with her legs spread…she pees through her nylons, rips them to shreds, pees even more then masturbates till she cums. And she has a smile that will melt your heart. What a cutie.
This is my latest update and you can see a free video of this by clicking here - Nylons Only

[IMG]http://www.pantyqueens.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/12.jpg[/IMG]

Nylons Only

Is this newer? She's losing weight, her breasts are so much smaller :(

please no weight loss, she looked absolutely stunning and her best with a few pounds extra, hope she gains them back and we get Shione like she was in this pictures and video

http://gallys.scorehd.com/flvs/Shione-Cooper-HD_25810/

ssun+028.jpg
Man+from+S.E.X+ScoreHD+Shione+Cooper-2.jpg

I think that after shooting " Rocco's Abbondanza 2 " her career stagnated. It was probably her best film, and when we all expected more IR and a lot of other things Shione somehow disappeared. In addition to the movie for LP and two films for DDF nothing worth mentioning. Does anyone else share this opinion?

Sadie Dazzle

Official Checked Star Member
Imagine soaking wet 34 G cup tits on hottie Shione Cooper. And you know we all love to pee in the shower…..but watching Shione pull her soaking black panties aside and letting loose a powerful stream is so damn sexy and even more fun. She is in a transparent dress, dripping wet over her pantyhose and panties. She soaps up, and massages her massive breasts in bubbles. Then she rips her pantyhose to shreds while getting soaked and pulls her wet black panties aside and jams her fingers in her dripping pussy. Huge boobs and wet panties and peeing….a fetish dream.
Nylons Only - Click Here for Shione's wet video

Nylons Only - Click Here for Shione's wet video