• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Venera / Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

Re: Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

Hey Sexy Venera,

I'm sure we guys all want to know: Is it hard to lug so much milk in your chest everywhere especially when you are so slim and petite?
And what pleasures you the most about revealing and playing with your massive tits for everyone to see?

Hi Sexy Venera.

Definitely looking forward to sign up at your new site.

Could you tell us a bit about what features it is going to have? And perhaps subscription prices?

whether this is a hoax or not her upcoming website is very real and im so glad to see the webcam models getting into real (adult)modeling shes gonna have a good career no doubt!

I think that SexyVenera has just started her vacation :D few days ago. That's what she's written on Twitter, (some fans already know it, for sure) so she probably won't show up here for a while.

About her site - it will likely be opened by the end of September.

Attachments

• SexyVenera.bmp
    269.5 KB · Views: 1,734

Is it hard to lug so much milk in your chest everywhere especially when you are so slim and petite?
FYI most of the breast tissue is fat, not mammary glands, so she's not lugging a whole lot more milk around than the average woman; also women don't produce milk all the time, only when they're lactating.

Hey Sexy Venera,

Why do you love playing with your enormous boobs for everyone to see on your webcam? :)

Venera,
You know very well that you are the one and ONLY best busty model.
Why you waited so much? I think u lost soooo much money in all these years. Now the personals sites don't make so much money like in the past :-(

http://www.bigtittedgirlsoncam.com/blog/busty-sexyvenera-webcam

Re: sexyvenera/venera/isabella

You've got even a suitable name : Venera, roman goddess of beauty and love, if I remember correctly. Simply - walking beauty.

You may literally be retarded. Venus is the Roman goddess of beauty and love. How in hell would you not know that?

You may literally be retarded. Venus is the Roman goddess of beauty and love. How in hell would you not know that?

Firstly, stop insinuate about me. Secondly Venera is the same name as Venus but not in english, for example: italian: Venere, russian, slovenian, lithuanian, bosnian, armenian, croatian, azerbaijani, and many others: Venera. In many languages Venera is archaic name of Venus, so Venus is just used in common.

In english when talking about something connected with planet Venus you say often "venerean" not "Venusian", but both terms are correct. In latin: "Dies Veneris" means "the day of Venus". Probably it's because of latin adjective's declension that some languages started to use Venere, Venera and other Venus instead. Don't blame me :).

Just seek to find more information. Bye.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Probably the smartest retarded thing I've ever read.

Firstly, stop insinuate about me. Secondly Venera is the same name as Venus but not in english, for example: italian: Venere, russian, slovenian, lithuanian, bosnian, armenian, croatian, azerbaijani, and many others: Venera. In many languages Venera is archaic name of Venus, so Venus is just used in common.

In english when talking about something connected with planet Venus you say often "venerean" not "Venusian", but both terms are correct. In latin: "Dies Veneris" means "the day of Venus". Probably it's because of latin adjective's declension that some languages started to use Venere, Venera and other Venus instead. Don't blame me :).

Just seek to find more information. Bye.

I approve.

I've taken her private a few times and have never been disappointed. She's intelligent and so goddamn sexy!

I only have two negative things to say about her and both are extremely minor to me so I hope she doesn't hate me for it.

1. I noticed that her lips look quite a bit larger as of late. Please tell me this is just due to a type of lipstick and that she didn't get them enlarged via cosmetic surgery. Her lips were more than excellent before!

2. Only softcore on her site. I hope this conviction is etched in butter instead of scribed in stone. She radiates sexuality and I would love to see her interact with an actual human being.

Good luck to you Venera! Keep on representing Greece so well and I am sure I am not the only one who hopes to see a lot more from you very soon!

keep it up guys maybe she will give us a group discount to her upcoming site! lol hopefully..