• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Venera / Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

SexyveneraX

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Re: sexyvenera/venera/isabella

Hey, I have an idea. How about a temporary fix until you get an Official Checked Star status. Take a pic of yourself holding a little sign saying "Sexyvenera <3s Freeones" and put it on here. That might help quell the spirit of the speculators. Please don't take it personal, we just don't want to compliment impostors in here. :1orglaugh

Well, it took a bit longer as I was quite busy the last days, but here you go...:)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-05-12 at 12.24.01 AM.png
    Screen shot 2010-05-12 at 12.24.01 AM.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 1,553

SexyveneraX

I think it is really her, she is so sexy i hope they verify her so there are no more questions. Check out her site, it only has a coming soon intro but still it has some really sexy pictures in the flash intro.

www.sexyvenera.com

P.S. this is my first post

Mhm....cool, I just saw it. :)
Nice avatar, I love her. :D

Kisses

Hi,

It is good to see SexyVenera participating on this thread. I know her since 2007 (although we don't talk for a very long time due the busy schedule) and it is quite nice to see that she looks even better than before. She is doing right creating her own website and promoting herself on social network.

As I said, I know her since 2007 and I have watched her in action several times. She is great and she is not just a busty model, I must say that. Considering the fun time I had with her and the things I have to share, a review about her will be published soon.

Cheers!

SexyveneraX

the left hand looks so photoshopped :1orglaugh

You should probably work for NASA to replace the Hubble Telescope if you are able to see on a picture of that small size that my hand was photoshopped.

I really don't understand why people can't accept that I'm real...

Btw. can anybody help me to get a babe section here?
I don't get a reply from the webmaster (although they state to write them) and also not from Petra... :-(

Does anybody has a direct relationship with any of the responsible persons?

Thank you,
Venera

Hi. It is my first post in here and i hope that's not the last one :).
SexyveneraX is really stunning. I just bumped into one of her vids, but i didn't know her real alias or stage name and couldn't find anything more of her, and eventually here I am and what is more, the one I was searching for. Lucky me :).

SexyveneraX, I must say that you look gorgeous. Your Italian-Greek heritage serves you well. You've got even a suitable name : Venera, roman goddess of beauty and love, if I remember correctly. Simply - walking beauty.

Whoa ! Just saw the intro to the website :D. How could that be, she's not a professional model? I hope that this will change very soon, the sooner the better and we will have oportunity to watch more of her glamorous pics!

Hi,

It is good to see SexyVenera participating on this thread. I know her since 2007 (although we don't talk for a very long time due the busy schedule) and it is quite nice to see that she looks even better than before. She is doing right creating her own website and promoting herself on social network.

As I said, I know her since 2007 and I have watched her in action several times. She is great and she is not just a busty model, I must say that. Considering the fun time I had with her and the things I have to share, a review about her will be published soon.

Cheers!

Great Review!!!

Well, they need a private moment with you to see that you are real.​

Btw. can anybody help me to get a babe section here?
You mean to create a bio page? Have you tried this: http://www.freeones.com/babenew/

After sending this form, you will have to wait for approval. If you prefer, I can send the form for you as webmaster. Just send me a PM with all info. But you still have to wait for approval from FreeOnes admin.​

Venera, roman goddess of beauty and love
I just checked and yes, in some languages Venera means goddess. Not that it is highly important, but I will add a note to my review.

Great Review!!!

Thank you!

And for those who don't know, here is the review: SexyVenera – My Worshiped Big Tits

Cheers!​

MyCamgirl - thanks for review and for some hot pics there, now we know what to expect in the future :).

I can understand them very well :). Many people modify their pictures to look better, and to see such hot girl it is hard to believe that she is real. But I've seen older pics and vids of you and I'm sure that you are 100% real. To change appearance in video is a way much harder than in photo. Someone able to do this should become graphic artist, because it's more profitable than making confusion between fans :) , I have no doubt about this.

SexyveneraX, we are looking forward to see more of you in coming days.

SexyveneraX

Well, they need a private moment with you to see that you are real.​

You mean to create a bio page? Have you tried this: http://www.freeones.com/babenew/

After sending this form, you will have to wait for approval. If you prefer, I can send the form for you as webmaster. Just send me a PM with all info. But you still have to wait for approval from FreeOnes admin.​

I just checked and yes, in some languages Venera means goddess. Not that it is highly important, but I will add a note to my review.

Thank you!

And for those who don't know, here is the review: SexyVenera – My Worshiped Big Tits

Cheers!​

Ok, thank you very much, I will do that.

Well, as you all know I'm half Greek and half Italian, so maybe my name is Venera and I just was adding Sexy in front of it. :)
Something to think about Guys... But Jim_Beam is right it really means it...

Re: Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

Hello beautiful SexyveneraX :)

I have a question: Why aren't you as well known as the other models on the web with huge natural boobs and a very slim, petite body?
I'm sure you know of Merilyn Sakova, Jana Defi, and even those who don't show their nipples like Jordan Carver and Denise Milani.
You are 1000x better than all of them put together! I am so excited about your website! Please continue to keep us updated ;)

I love you! <3

SexyveneraX

I have a question: Why aren't you as well known as the other models on the web with huge natural boobs and a very slim, petite body?
I'm sure you know of Merilyn Sakova, Jana Defi, and even those who don't show their nipples like Jordan Carver and Denise Milani.
You are 1000x better than all of them put together! I am so excited about your website! Please continue to keep us updated ;)

I love you! <3

Well, thats easy to answer. I never did any promotion so far. I was just working on cam sites and just started to create my own website. I will also take very much care of what I do on the web. You can expect me do the things which all other mentioned girls do, even more, as I already do cam shows and some people know what I do there... :) But probably not all your fantasies will come true.
But you guys need to wait a bit more for my site to come.. I'm sorry but I have so many things to do right now and cannot finish the site soon.

Kisses Venera

I love you! <3

She really is the most spectacular! Once her site is up and running i'm sure she will quickly become more popular then all of those models combined. I hope she remembers her fans that loved her from the start :). Keep up the great work!!!!