• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seraphim’s Signature of The Week (S.O.T.W)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i had made it, those comments would be enough. i know what you guys are saying. i dont want it to win for me. i just want the doc to get the recognition that his sigs deserve. thats all. im not the bad guy. :bowdown:
Well buddy I don't mind it at all! I make sigs because I enjoy making them and the only person that I really worry about liking it is the person I make them for....if they like it then that is all the recognition I need....makes me happy!:thumbsup:

Well buddy I don't mind it at all! I make sigs because I enjoy making them and the only person that I really worry about liking it is the person I make them for....if they like it then that is all the recognition I need....makes me happy!:thumbsup:

Exactly! drdeath put it better then i but that was what i meant!

And drdeath gets his recognition, dont worry about that. S.O.T.W winner two times in a row says something about it.

member006

Closed Account
Thank you everyone for your votes, but mine fits right in with the above conversation. DrDeath was the "master" that put mine together. I gave him both layers and he put them together, blending it beautifully and kept all the brilliant shine and adding special touches for the final results. Great work Doc and again thank you. Thanks also to SNH who made the pipe and name the top layer and sent to me some time ago.

LL :glugglug:

Note: Iamforever, Doc has always gotten credit for your great sig. We all know he made it and that its fantastic work.

Thank you everyone for your votes, but mine fits right in with the above conversation. DrDeath was the "master" that put mine together. I gave him both layers and he put them together, blending it beautifully and kept all the brilliant shine and adding special touches for the final results. Great work Doc and again thank you. Thanks also to SNH who made the pipe and name the top layer and sent to me some time ago.

LL :glugglug:
You are very welcome Miss Love! It was my pleasure!:hatsoff:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Congrats Heartbroker and LadyLove.
What a combination to win with a creepy finger and "Eleanor"

jod0565

Member, you member...
Congratulations to LadyLove and HeartBroker!!!

IAM - Hey, yours is a winner in MY sig book!

Many congrats to the lovely LL and HeartBroker (that siggy mesmerizes me LMAO)

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats to HeartBroker and LadyLove (and Dr D) :glugglug:

Status
Not open for further replies.