• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seraphim’s Signature of The Week (S.O.T.W)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
jod0565 said:
(I had to pry it off Qwerety's durn cat! Man, that cat has some CLAWS!)
Some of us know better than to mess with kitty! :nono:

WOW Thanks everyone!:nanner: :nanner: :nanner: A extra special thanks goes to Jeb for making me this smok'n sig and to Seraphim for the bang up job He's doing running this thread.
Jeb did all the work on this sig and deserves all the credit. Truth is I just told him I would like to have a sig with Belladonna and he went to work. I think he did a splended job.:bowdown:
There are so many great sig makers on this board and so many awesome sig nominees this week. I'm looking forward to next monday (can't believe I just wrote that:rolleyes: ) I just know I'm going to be seeing some top rate sigs.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Well gentlemen after a long weekend of working the streets I see that it is again Monday.
So let the nominations begin for this weeks Sig of the Week...

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Aegis said:
Do we have to nominate newly made sigs, or can we nominate some that have been in use for a longer period?
It can be any Sig currently used by the person at the time you make your nomination.
It can also be previous nominees, but not previous winners :thumbsup:

Seraphim said:
It can be any Sig currently used by the person at the time you make your nomination.
It can also be previous nominees, but not previous winners :thumbsup:
I would like to nominate
Undertaker and Montrealman

I'd like to nominate deeze because the black and white is awesome with the blue outline - in a word - sultry!

My nomination for the week:

4G63 - created by degenerate_Jeb

Its a great promotional banner for one of the current games in the Post Games section and its uniquely designed.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
degenerate_Jeb said:
And I think Seraphim deserves a whole heap of thank you's for running such a brilliant thread, that is going seriously smoothly!! :D

Thank you,

I would also like to thank those of you who participate in the process and you guys are the ones who really make this thread possible.

Think it 'll always be you.....such amazing "dark" sigs...sexy as hell, but always with a touch (or 10) of utter class!
I bow to you, oh my "sig" Lord!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

CA.

Seraphim said:
Thank you,

I would also like to thank those of you who participate in the process and you guys are the ones who really make this thread possible.

Hey man credit where credit is due!!!:hatsoff:

Hey Seraphim i've seen i been nominated but i changed my sig so give me a pm or just post here if you need the sig that got nominated

Status
Not open for further replies.