• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scarier Sig/Avy: DrDeath67 or Salem

Whose Sig/Avy Combo is Scarier?

• Salem

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • DrDeath67

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Neither - those guys are softcore!

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Man, Salem's sig and avy creeps me out. :eek:

DrDeath67's avy has always creeped me out, and his new animated sig is cool, but creepy. :eek:

Whose is scarier? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would say Salem because DrDeath has always had that Jack Skellington from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas feel to him. It's sort of what makes the Doc cool.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
DrDeath67's avatar always makes me think of Dr. Freudstein from the old Lucio Fulci movie The House By The Cemetery.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Dr. Death's - I can hear The Skull screaming in the night...

Well I'm biased ;) So I'm going to have to go with the scary skull.

But I have to say the pink/purple in Salem's siggy is kind of...disturbing...lol

jod0565

Member, you member...
drdeath67 said:
Soooooooooooooo...does this mean I win? I mean since my competition has been placed on permanent holiday and no longer has an any or sig?

LMAO
I would say Yesm! You Win!
No prize, just the knowledge that your AvySig scares members pants off! (and that's a normal occurance here, I think, so, yeah, you win, Dr. Death). hehe

jod0565 said:
I would say Yesm! You Win!
No prize, just the knowledge that your AvySig scares members pants off! (and that's a normal occurance here, I think, so, yeah, you win, Dr. Death). hehe
Hmmmmmmmm?!?!?! I not too sure that winning this one is actually a good thing! LMAO:dunno:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
I just voted for you, Doc ... it would be a shame if whats-his-name won this poll. :lame: