Hey guys,
I'm ready to offer a ****, maybe two :yesyes:, to anyone can help me to find legally the full version of this very hot video with Sandra, from Nathan Blake production.
Here is the trailer:
Premium Link
Upgrade
Hi Guys,
I guess you were interested to know some news came out about the Sandra's video shot by Nathan Blake, at last.
On Twitter (private account) Nathan Blake said:
I'm distributed through @Colmaxprod. You can Check on their site or wait june for mine
There is a very unique scene updated today to my website with me!
Its a sexy speculum masturbation scene where Im hosting a TV show and answering
the viewers questions and doing their requests.
Im stuffing my nylon pantyhose into my pussy, inserting a speculum and cuming by a pocket rocket while
you can look inside there.
Its indeed very hot and extreme!
Premium Link
Upgrade
and if you like what you see dont forget to
Premium Link
Upgrade
for the whole deal!
did you see Dr. Shine, the last update from Sandra on sandrashinelive.com?
It's Mind Blowing!
She plays the part of a doctor giving very spicy answers on... everything about female anatomy
It was since her GMP scene that I didn't see her with a speculum, and there is much much more!
She even thought to a super cool intro for this video, like it was a real episode of a TV show... brilliant!!
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread