J Jack55 Jun 4, 2013 #3,501 Yeahh!! Thank you Sandra, I can't believe we wrote the same thing in the same moment! I'm a very happy member of sandrashinelive. Thank you again for this incredible video!
Yeahh!! Thank you Sandra, I can't believe we wrote the same thing in the same moment! I'm a very happy member of sandrashinelive. Thank you again for this incredible video!
luis1972 Proxima Centauri b Jun 10, 2013 #3,506 Sandra Shine & Peaches Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade
Sandra Shine & Peaches Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade
P Perilypos Retired Moderator Jun 15, 2013 #3,511 Pics Premium Link Upgrade :lovecoupl :bowdown: :lovecoupl
luis1972 Proxima Centauri b Jun 18, 2013 #3,512 Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade
Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade
J Jack55 Jun 30, 2013 #3,516 Dr. Shine Hi guys, I'm a bit surprised none of you did any comment about Dr. Shine. That's hottest Sandra video ever! :explosion: I'm curious to know what you think about
Dr. Shine Hi guys, I'm a bit surprised none of you did any comment about Dr. Shine. That's hottest Sandra video ever! :explosion: I'm curious to know what you think about
Johnson007 Jul 4, 2013 #3,518 Re: Dr. Shine Jack55 said: Hi guys, I'm a bit surprised none of you did any comment about Dr. Shine. That's hottest Sandra video ever! :explosion: I'm curious to know what you think about Click to expand... Link didn't seem to work now.....
Re: Dr. Shine Jack55 said: Hi guys, I'm a bit surprised none of you did any comment about Dr. Shine. That's hottest Sandra video ever! :explosion: I'm curious to know what you think about Click to expand... Link didn't seem to work now.....
luis1972 Proxima Centauri b Jul 11, 2013 #3,520 Sandra Shine & Peaches Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade
Sandra Shine & Peaches Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade