• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sandra Shine

I've been trying for a sold week plus now to download just Aleska Diamond's video & photo set from stockinglive.com. I was wondering why if the site is officially launched since Sept 10 why the single downloads are not available as well? I click on the link where it says buy the video 4.99 euro it takes me to the clickandbuy.com website it has the description

Your order Aleska Diamond-Leopard

Aleska Diamond-Leopard is a high resolution QuickTime format xxxvideo with Aleska Diamond Resolution: 1280x720 pixel Length: 31:25 minutes Size: 930 MB (Zip File)

Access for 2 days - During this time you have free access to this offer.

Price 4.99 EUR
I login and it give me this Test mode

This offer is not available at the moment.

Users can be activated for testing by adding the email address to the Testmode in the ClickandBuy merchant account, within the domain settings.

Now am I doing something wrong or is the website? I mean if you're going to offer the single downloads then offer them at the same time as monthly members. If not then don't bother putting the links up and making us wait. It's just frustrating to have the website look like they are ready for business but really they are not. Just a suggestion you could put coming soon next to the links or put under construction next to it but don't have everything up and looking official if you're not totally ready.

I wish to offer my deepest apologies to all you Sandra Shine fans that come to this tread to get your daily fix for what is new in the world of Shine. I know I come to this thread with matters of Aleska Diamond instead of Miss Shine so please don't bring the hate and tell me that I should put this in her thread. I would if I thought Sandra would see this but seeing that she come to this thread I'll take my chances here. If there is anyone else experiencing the same problem I would love to know if it is just me or if there are others. Thank you kindly for your time.