• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sandra Shine

check this

***Link edited out due to copyright issues***

pic of the new Footjob vid XD

I hope she will do more stuff like this !!

Last edited by a moderator:
check this

***Link edited out due to copyright issues***

pic of the new Footjob vid XD

I hope she will do more stuff like this !!

No way, never.
I almost vomited when I opened your link, it's disgusting like hammering Michelangelo's David.
A goddess like Sandra must stay light years far from those kind of cheap scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm agree with you jack. please never again!

the footjob vid is NOT very good! it's lame and it's not sexy.
Sandras first boygirl with Gabor (Interview With A Sex Maniac) wasn't good and the new one isn't better.
i can't see a reason why she starts doing boygirl stuff? Sandra stay away from it!

i'm agree with you jack. please never again!

the footjob vid is NOT very good! it's lame and it's not sexy.
Sandras first boygirl with Gabor (Interview With A Sex Maniac) wasn't good and the new one isn't better.
i can't see a reason why she starts doing boygirl stuff? Sandra stay away from it!

Yes, moreover it really looks that this scene made happy only people who steals video with piracy and very unhappy many of Sandra's site member.
She's not only the most beautiful girls in the world, but also very sensible and hope she'll realize it and doesn't disappoint anymore a big part of her loyal fans.

jack, don't blame her! it's not her fail! maybe it's also a part of herself and she wants to try new ways.
i'm not a fan of Sandra Shine boygirl. i adore her lesbian stuff and i hope she won't do it again.

BUT the biggest problem is that all this assholes who wants to see Sandra doing hardcore stuff won't pay for it.
you can find hunderts of ******* links and *******s of her new footjob vid on net. It makes me sick! :mad:

Sandra please stay away from boygirl.

jack, don't blame her! it's not her fail! maybe it's also a part of herself and she wants to try new ways.
i'm not a fan of sandra shine boygirl. i adore her lesbian stuff and i hope she won't do it again.

BUT the biggest problem is that all this assholes who wants to see Sandra doing hardcore stuff won't pay for it.
you can find hunderts of ******* links and *******s of her new footjob vid on net. It makes me sick! :mad:

Sandra please stay away from boygirl.

Yes sure,
I don't blame her at all.
I'm sure she didn't want to hurt anybody, she's not fool.
I only hope there will be any more nothing like that, because it would be pointless.

celeb76

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Sandra Shine video preview from Daphoz.com

http://www.hotmodelsbook.com/daphoz-video-sandra-shine-swimsuit/

sandra-shine-video-1.jpg