• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

San Jose Sharks

Yah the schedule is kinda jacked. Some teams don't play each other for a few years. Now thats kinda lame. I think everyone should play everyone at least once during the regular season. But anywho, good luck with the Sharks game tonight against Anaheim. Critical game

Angela Devi

Temp Closed Account
My friend that goes to a few Sharks games (hes the one I mentioned that wheres the black jersey that says IRON CHEF on the back) told me that a newspaper in the Bay Area reported that Owen Nolan is hoping to come back to the Sharks after he gets off the injured list in the next week. Although he was once a great player, theres speculation as to if he still is after not playing for 2 years.

Thoughts?

Has anyone of you seen Doug Murray play?
He is the grandson of a swedish hockeylegend, but he has never played senior hockey in Sweden.
I am very curious how he is as a player.

Angela Devi said:
My friend that goes to a few Sharks games (hes the one I mentioned that wheres the black jersey that says IRON CHEF on the back) told me that a newspaper in the Bay Area reported that Owen Nolan is hoping to come back to the Sharks after he gets off the injured list in the next week. Although he was once a great player, theres speculation as to if he still is after not playing for 2 years.

Thoughts?

That would be so awesome. But he is currently with the Toronto Maple Leafs. And I don't know how we would get h im. And his knee has been a problem for so long, I don't even know if he will come back.

Nolan (knee surgery) might be heading back to San Jose, a team he played with before a trade to Toronto back in March 2003. "I talked to him and told him 'Get your knee healthy, don't think about anything other than getting healthy and when you get healthy we'll talk,'" general manager Doug Wilson told the San Francisco Chronicle. "He played hard here and I shared my feelings to him about that. But players have to be healthy before you get over that hurdle, and if he doesn't get over the hurdle why make it an issue?"

BigSwede said:
Has anyone of you seen Doug Murray play?
He is the grandson of a swedish hockeylegend, but he has never played senior hockey in Sweden.
I am very curious how he is as a player.

I haven't seen Doug Murray play live, but he is an awesome defenseman. He is leading the sharks in hits. You should try and see a shark game and watch him play. He is great to watch. Big hitter.

A87 said:
I haven't seen Doug Murray play live, but he is an awesome defenseman. He is leading the sharks in hits. You should try and see a shark game and watch him play. He is great to watch. Big hitter.
I would really like to.
But I will probably have to wait until Stanley Cup starts.
It´s all about Philadelphia now for the swedish Canal Plus channel.
It surprised me that he has gone at it with people like Brandon Sugden and Wade Brookbank.
Not many swedes do that. :)
I always love a hard worker.