• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

San Jose Sharks

There is no All-star game. The olympics are during the time of the all-star game. Next year the game will be in Arizona.

member20672

Closed Account
incog said:
There is no All-star game. The olympics are during the time of the all-star game. Next year the game will be in Arizona.
Didn't know that about next year. I'll have to get me some tickets. Of course with Glendale being as small as it is, the place will be crazy packed:rolleyes:

it doesnt matter how big an arena is. an allstar game will bring people out. the game will be high scoring because the players don't play as hard. the skills competition is where the great stuff is.

member20672

Closed Account
incog said:
it doesnt matter how big an arena is. an allstar game will bring people out. the game will be high scoring because the players don't play as hard. the skills competition is where the great stuff is.
Well of course, but Glendale is probably one of the smallest, and doesn't really get packed for Coyote or Sting games. So it should be interesting to see it.

Yah, I definately think the Sharks have a great chance at becoming a playoff team. I believe they will do better than clinching the 8th playoff spot. There is still 3 months left and there only 6 points away from the 8th spot. Despite Thornton/Chee Choo/Eckman being the best line in hockey, all of our rookies are starting to pick it up. Especially Stevensen and Michalek. But I may be wrong, there are definately alot of great hockey teams out there. It would be tough getting past Detroit and NY.

Angela Devi

Temp Closed Account
Tough loss tonight my beloved Sharks fans :(

My friend went to the game tonight. He said it was an amazing game to be a part of, but tonight the Sharks just werent getting those pucks on net as much as they could have. Some poor calls as well from what I watched tonight, but the Sharks power play wasnt the best tonight.

If anyone saw my friend at the game, he was wearing a black sharks jersey with the name Iron Chef on the back and the #1

He is the sweetest and coolest guy in the world so go say hi to him if you see him at games in the future!~!

XOXO
Angela Devi
www.angeladevi.com
www.foxes.com

Angela Devi said:
Tough loss tonight my beloved Sharks fans :(

My friend went to the game tonight. He said it was an amazing game to be a part of, but tonight the Sharks just werent getting those pucks on net as much as they could have. Some poor calls as well from what I watched tonight, but the Sharks power play wasnt the best tonight.

If anyone saw my friend at the game, he was wearing a black sharks jersey with the name Iron Chef on the back and the #1

He is the sweetest and coolest guy in the world so go say hi to him if you see him at games in the future!~!

XOXO
Angela Devi
www.angeladevi.com
www.foxes.com

I know. Too bad for the sharks. We need to mix up our shootout players. Marleau has been in every shootout and hasn't scored a goal. I say keep Ekman and put in Michalek and Cheechoo. At least we gained a point. Better than not getting any points at all.

Great game last night. Absolutely tremendous. Sharks go down 2-0 early in the first. The first goal the sharks scored, had to of been the greatest passing ive seen in a long time. And then in overtime, 4 on 3 powerplay, great dish from Joe to Patrick, upstairs for the go ahead goal. Great game.:thumbsup:

Angela Devi said:
This game against the Kings is unreal.

I wish I could be there! The Shark Tank hasnt sounded this pumped up in a while!!!

Yah it was nutz. Wish I coulda been there too. Especially when Joe put that hit on Kostapulous. I bet it went crazy after that hit.

anyone else think the west is stacked??

look at the seeds 9-12

9. San Jose- will make the playoffs and i believe could catch dallas and rival for top spot
10. Anaheim- losing ground but i still believe is good enough to make the playoffs... losing ground due to inconsistant goaltending
11. Minnesota- honestly probably my second favourite team to watch in the NHL. Rolston, Gaborik, Fernandez. when they are clicking watch out
12. Phoenix- very simple... underestimated.

but with this being said, who leaves the playoff picture when san jose and minnesota begin to push forward...

Edmonton? Colorado? Vancouver?

my pick would be Vancouver.. but basicallly what im saying is that out of those 12 teams in the west, i think they all deserve a shot in the playoffs... someone is gonna be out, and its gonna be close, right down to the wire

juballs said:
anyone else think the west is stacked??

look at the seeds 9-12

9. San Jose- will make the playoffs and i believe could catch dallas and rival for top spot
10. Anaheim- losing ground but i still believe is good enough to make the playoffs... losing ground due to inconsistant goaltending
11. Minnesota- honestly probably my second favourite team to watch in the NHL. Rolston, Gaborik, Fernandez. when they are clicking watch out
12. Phoenix- very simple... underestimated.

but with this being said, who leaves the playoff picture when san jose and minnesota begin to push forward...

Edmonton? Colorado? Vancouver?

my pick would be Vancouver.. but basicallly what im saying is that out of those 12 teams in the west, i think they all deserve a shot in the playoffs... someone is gonna be out, and its gonna be close, right down to the wire

Exactly. Take a look at the west. Specifically in the pacific. All 5 teams are playing tremendously well. There is no bottom in the Pacific. There really isn't a bottom even in the west. But I definately think the Sharks can push LA off the 2nd spot in the Pacific. Simply because they have been playing very effectively. They beat LA 4 times outta 5. It's gonna be super close in the Pacific, because we all play each other soooo many games more. Most of the remaining games for the Sharks are against the Pacific. It will be a close and interesting one.

The canucks are my favorite to leave the playoff race. The Avs are a very dangerous team with Svatos, Tanguay and Sakic. Aebi has started to play better since the coach finally chose one goalie. Granted the defense is ok with Blake and Liles good. Briesbois aka breezy is one dman that scares me.

incog said:
The canucks are my favorite to leave the playoff race. The Avs are a very dangerous team with Svatos, Tanguay and Sakic. Aebi has started to play better since the coach finally chose one goalie. Granted the defense is ok with Blake and Liles good. Briesbois aka breezy is one dman that scares me.

Definately, the Av's are for surely gonna be in the playoffs. They will not get bumped out. But hopefully the Oilers or the Canucks get booted. But its too tough in the west. Too many great teams. Wild and Anaheim are tied w/ the sharks, and there both just too good. It's gonna be tough.

Angela Devi

Temp Closed Account
A87 said:
Exactly. Take a look at the west. Specifically in the pacific. All 5 teams are playing tremendously well. There is no bottom in the Pacific. There really isn't a bottom even in the west. But I definately think the Sharks can push LA off the 2nd spot in the Pacific. Simply because they have been playing very effectively. They beat LA 4 times outta 5. It's gonna be super close in the Pacific, because we all play each other soooo many games more. Most of the remaining games for the Sharks are against the Pacific. It will be a close and interesting one.

Well I think the bottom of the Western Conference is held by the Blackhawks and Blues. But I see what you are saying, this conference is built with a lot of great teams. I think the notion that the Sharks can move up to the top 3 in the conference is very conceivable. They are 14-5-2 since Joe Thornton came in and thats pretty impressive. I really wish the NHL made it so that you play an inter-conference match with every team. I would have loved to see the Sharks play the Flyers or the Rangers this year.

Angela Devi said:
Well I think the bottom of the Western Conference is held by the Blackhawks and Blues. But I see what you are saying, this conference is built with a lot of great teams. I think the notion that the Sharks can move up to the top 3 in the conference is very conceivable. They are 14-5-2 since Joe Thornton came in and thats pretty impressive. I really wish the NHL made it so that you play an inter-conference match with every team. I would have loved to see the Sharks play the Flyers or the Rangers this year.

Same here. The NHL really screwed up the schedule this year but its mainly thanks to the olympics. I would of loved to see the Avs come to play the thrashers. I would of been there supporting both teams. Right now Edmonton is off and on; one week they are good the next they suck.