• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

San Jose Sharks

Are the San Jose Sharks for real? After beating the Ottawa Senators tonight, which is the best team in the NHL, I truly think the Sharks might have something here. Despite being 2nd to last in there division with 45 points, I think they may have a chance for the playoffs. They proved tonight that they could definately be a playoff team. What do you guys think about the San Jose Sharks? Likes/Dislikes.

member20672

Closed Account
Whenever the last season was, they were 2nd in my top 3, but the one of the main reasons for that was Ricci. Since Ricci was traded to My Coyotes, they dropped to 3rd on my list, but they still get my support. IMO, they're still a great team and I'd like to see them get the cup.

Until they do something in the playoffs, i will always have my doubts... same things with the Sens.

They could be for real. Since getting Joe Thorton from Boston, it has really helped the line with Cheechoo. Regular season and playoff season are two different things. Now if they can keep beating teams that are in the playoffs then they have a good thing going.

incog said:
They could be for real. Since getting Joe Thorton from Boston, it has really helped the line with Cheechoo. Regular season and playoff season are two different things. Now if they can keep beating teams that are in the playoffs then they have a good thing going.

Yah definately, since they acquired Joe Thornton, everbody in his line has been playing outstanding. Cheechoo and Ekman has both stepped up huge. Joe also had a sweet assist tonight in Ekmans goal. It was a beauty. And Nabby is starting to come together. He is back at 500. But what i was wondering was, whatever happened to Nolan Schaefer? He was 5-1 as a rookie. That is until he benched him. Why didn't they keep him in? He is a rookie and darn good one at that. In my opinion I think they should rotate him and Nabby. I don't know why they picked up Vesa Taskala. He was like 0-5 when he came to the sharks. And he is Nabby's backup? Don't know about that one. But I think the sharks definately have a chance at the cup. After beating the Kings a week ago and now beating the highest scoring team in the NHL.

BigSwede said:
Is Scott Parker still injured?
How long is still? I saw him a while ago playing, but can’t remember when (after the JT deal).

The Sharks are now a first class contender for the Cup. Amazing what a guy named Thornton can do.

It makes me wonder what kind of brain power Team Canada has when they leave Marleau and Cheechoo off the Olympic team.

BigSwede said:
So he is back?
It´s just me who haven´t heard anything...

Well like 1 month ago, I watched him play, don't really remember who but he scored a goal. After that, I haven't seen much of him. But I definately think the sharks will be in the playoffs. The Thornton/Cheechoo/Eckman line is stepping up huge. There one of the best lines in the NHL.

A87 said:
Well like 1 month ago, I watched him play, don't really remember who but he scored a goal. After that, I haven't seen much of him. But I definately think the sharks will be in the playoffs. The Thornton/Cheechoo/Eckman line is stepping up huge. There one of the best lines in the NHL.

Yep, they looked really great against my habs last saturday ! (sarcasm)
:D

A87 The Thornton/Cheechoo/Eckman line is stepping up huge. There one of the best lines in the NHL.[/QUOTE said:
I line that I can´t see. :(
It´s not easy living in a country where everybody just cares about Forsberg.

BigSwede said:
I line that I can´t see. :(
It´s not easy living in a country where everybody just cares about Forsberg.

lol. sorry swede. But you should definately see them play. They are spectacular. Im able to see every game because I live like 3 hours away from San Jose. Do you have access to any hockey games? And if you have comcast cable, internet service, you will be able to watch live games from there.

And in my opinion, I think Milan Michalek is starting to step his game up. Great rookie forward. Same with Grant Stevensen.

Angela Devi

Temp Closed Account
One of my friends is a huge Sharks fan. He always gives me a hard time about being a Coyotes fan. The team has definitely always had the "huge potential" factor. The team has been rejuvenated by Joe Thornton's arrival. My friend tells me that the Shark Tank is the best arena in the NHL because the fans are the loudest. He also told me Sharks fans go "CHOOOOOOOOO" after he scores. Thats so cute.

I think San Jose is going to get that 8th playoff spot. They just need to keep those winning streaks going and hope my Coyotes and the Ducks keep loosing.

The game on Thursday is going to be a great one to watch. The Sharks vs the Oilers. Edmonton holds that final playoff spot right now, and the outcome of that game is going to be a good idea of which team will actually make it to the playoffs.

XOXO
Angela Devi
www.angeladevi.com
www.foxes.com

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Angela Devi said:
One of my friends is a huge Sharks fan. He always gives me a hard time about being a Coyotes fan. The team has definitely always had the "huge potential" factor. The team has been rejuvenated by Joe Thornton's arrival. My friend tells me that the Shark Tank is the best arena in the NHL because the fans are the loudest. He also told me Sharks fans go "CHOOOOOOOOO" after he scores. Thats so cute.

I think San Jose is going to get that 8th playoff spot. They just need to keep those winning streaks going and hope my Coyotes and the Ducks keep loosing.

The game on Thursday is going to be a great one to watch. The Sharks vs the Oilers. Edmonton holds that final playoff spot right now, and the outcome of that game is going to be a good idea of which team will actually make it to the playoffs.

XOXO
Angela Devi
www.angeladevi.com
www.foxes.com
Can it get any better than this? A red hot, beautiful model talking sports. You gotta love it.

If the Sharks keep up the play they are playing then yeah the 8th spot is theirs. I live in Georgia so the only games I get are the Thrashers and the OLN games. I love the thrashers just wish there were more games on. They played a good game last night but still a long season ahead of them.

Last edited:
A87 said:
lol. sorry swede. But you should definately see them play. They are spectacular. Im able to see every game because I live like 3 hours away from San Jose. Do you have access to any hockey games? And if you have comcast cable, internet service, you will be able to watch live games from there.

And in my opinion, I think Milan Michalek is starting to step his game up. Great rookie forward. Same with Grant Stevensen.
In Sweden our nhl channel shows mostly Philadelphia and Toronto and sometimes Detroit,Vancouver,Ottawa and the Rangers.

I´m a big fan of the Rangers and Detroit, but there are so many other interesting teams...

lol try lioving near toronto.. and being a tampa bay fan!

all i ever hear is leafs this and leafs that..

leafs suck! i just always rub in how long it has been since then won a cup and how long it will be till they win another one.

S.J is picking it up! they are a darkhorse in the west that i think could provide many upsets in the playoffs