• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RIP firefox, it was nice knowing you

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i was fine with ff until my wall of text issue. i doubt a lot of people do what i do and dont have to deal with the frustrations of what happens with you are faced with it.

but, now that i opened ff, it takes longer to load up, it scrolls slower, but thats all fine. its that text issue. im going to look at cometbird next and see if it does something i miss with ff so far. auto completed text. also, opera doesnt let you save multiple passwords per page. which sucks for my situation.

opera is a little buggy. it highlights shit that isnt highlighted and i dont know why. but damn, it works well for what i need.

ff would literally stick for 30 seconds or more on my page and opera doesnt even blink at it. i thought it was my fucking ram and it wasnt.

oh and yeah, petra nailed that one on the head about google. good job.

i was fine with ff until my wall of text issue. i doubt a lot of people do what i do and dont have to deal with the frustrations of what happens with you are faced with it.

but, now that i opened ff, it takes longer to load up, it scrolls slower, but thats all fine. its that text issue. im going to look at cometbird next and see if it does something i miss with ff so far. auto completed text. also, opera doesnt let you save multiple passwords per page. which sucks for my situation.

opera is a little buggy. it highlights shit that isnt highlighted and i dont know why. but damn, it works well for what i need.

ff would literally stick for 30 seconds or more on my page and opera doesnt even blink at it. i thought it was my fucking ram and it wasnt.

oh and yeah, petra nailed that one on the head about google. good job.

yep, unlike with FF, the scrolling in Opera 11 is fast and immediate. :cool:

Yeah, what you do can be a big issue. As for me not having problems with Firefox, it could have something to do with my 20+ Mbps internet and 8GB of RAM. :cool:

I liked FF 3 and 4 but FF 5 was/is a complete piece of shit. I upgraded to FF6 today, and it is much faster and appears to be more reliable. FF5 wouldn't actually fully close most of the time for me.

I hate Google and think it is the most overrated tech company. Gmail is such a piece of shit. I hate it. I'll never use Chrome or buy a phone with piece of shit Android.

I think I'll check out CometBird. I actually think Safari on Windows isn't too bad.

I tried Opera. It made Jesus sad it sucked so badly.

Safari smells like Lindsey Lohan's panties from last night.

Chrome reminds me of my friend's retarded younger brother.

FireFox may fuck me in the ass periodically, but at least it isn't any of the others.

The only bad thing about Chrome/Opera is that the XSS and hijack code put in by 'punks' can still be executed; even with a fully functional security suit (AVG: BE, TrendMicro, etc...) running. The inability to block other elements is not available with Safari, Chrome, Opera; unless you 'go under the hood' every week and know what you're doing to block new scripts/codes that hijack and disable computers...the SCO option is not the safest way to go.

ya know what, fuck all of y'all's modern browsers

71Fvz.png

yeah that's right, navigating the net like a BOSS! :cool:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I tried Opera once before and it was ok. I try different browsers sometimes but I always end up going back to IE.

Wait, what? It's the worst of them all.

Facetious

Moderated
yeah opera is pretty badass, I used to use it before I got my mac now I browse with Safari :thumbsup:

A convert, really? We don't run across to many of those... how painful was the transition?

Re: RIP firefox, it was nice knowing you

FFx is my back up browser and Safari is my primary... both seem to run at reasonable speeds. The trouble I'm having is with my ISP, as they are always
reformatting/upgrading their system... at least that's what they tell me when I get on the landwire and give 'em shit about it.

A convert, really? We don't run across to many of those... how painful was the transition?

Re: RIP firefox, it was nice knowing you

FFx is my back up browser and Safari is my primary... both seem to run at reasonable speeds. The trouble I'm having is with my ISP, as they are always
reformatting/upgrading their system... at least that's what they tell me when I get on the landwire and give 'em shit about it.

yep, but don't get duped by them Fac. -- they literally use any excuse to justify a degradation in performance.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
IE - Gay
FF - Gay
Opera - gayer than Big Gay Al's big gay boat ride
Chrome - awesome, but gay

Go - IRON.

It's the Chrome browser (the best browser on the market - no fucking competition), but with all the Google tracking crap ripped out of it.

Lightening fast, super reliable, never ever had a problem with it.

It makes me 'tent' every time I use it.

Ehhh....:dunno: My connection speed has always been so slow doesn't matter that much to me one way or another as long as I can block scripts, video, and things like that from automatically coming up.