• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Bull/Monster As Drink Mixers

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
OK, so I'm on the road on another sales trip and I end up at a bar tonight with a customer and there are a bunch of people drinking all kinds of different types of booze mixed with either Red Bull or Monster energy drinks. Now, maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but....what the fuck is up with that? Can someone explain it to me? To me, it's like taking uppers and downers at the same time....what's the point? If you're going to drink, why would you want to blast a shitload of caffeine or whatever the fuck is in those drinks to get you all hyped up?

Anyone? :dunno:

Get drunk and stay wired [you can stay up later to drink more and not crash]. I love it... I use Rockstar to follow-up my Jager shots, or for my Jager bombs. I usually just drink straight outta the bottle and follow up with a sip of Rockstar to neutralize the burn of the liquor. It's quite nice :)
It's all about getting as fucked up as possible, really!

fuck ya. any of those with jag is awesome. get fucked up and hyped up. good for sex imo. sometimes it is too much sugar though.

Yeah, I'm old-fashioned too. Those energy drinks taste terrible, and the last thing I'd want to do is mix them with something that tastes good, like liquor.

Like Jagger69 & Neighborboy, I just don't understand it either. Be a man and drink the liquor straight. If it's too strong for you, then use water to weaken it.

it has nothing to do with manliness...i will sit down and go shot for shot like any other guy. but sometimes its nice to have a mixed drink. And the point isn't to use it to cut the liquor, it is usually mixed to obtain a desired effect. It is just a crazy feeling to be dizzy and wired at the same time.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
OK, so I'm on the road on another sales trip and I end up at a bar tonight with a customer and there are a bunch of people drinking all kinds of different types of booze mixed with either Red Bull or Monster energy drinks. Now, maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but....what the fuck is up with that? Can someone explain it to me? To me, it's like taking uppers and downers at the same time....what's the point? If you're going to drink, why would you want to blast a shitload of caffeine or whatever the fuck is in those drinks to get you all hyped up?

Anyone? :dunno:

It makes you feel terrible when you drink things like that. A lot of "younger" people do it because they think it's macho. But, it's just stupid and makes you crash...HARD.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
You should ask Rory what the appeal is. He's always drinking vodka and redbull. Yuck...

What ever happened to the good old days when people just took speed and horse tranquilizers? :dunno::1orglaugh

Spleen

Banned?
Get drunk and stay wired

Yup.

You can be totally wasted and make a dick out of yourself, but be concious enough to see it happening!

I used to drink about 15 of them every thursday night when the craze first took off, clubs would sell them for £1.

But I stopped because it seriously fucks up your body. I wouldn't be surprised if one day it became illegal...

It makes you feel terrible when you drink things like that. A lot of "younger" people do it because they think it's macho. But, it's just stupid and makes you crash...HARD.

Honestly, that's the only thing I thought about, is that there must be one hell of a big crash when you're done.

the crash is not the main issue i see here it's what comes first...we've all been so drunk we just want to pass out in our own vomit (ok not all of us) but! if you're pumped full of energy drinks you can't fall asleep! so you just get to enjoy all the nastiness you're normally passed out for :D

the crash is not the main issue i see here it's what comes first...we've all been so drunk we just want to pass out in our own vomit (ok not all of us) but! if you're pumped full of energy drinks you can't fall asleep! so you just get to enjoy all the nastiness you're normally passed out for :D

I'll pass out after I'm finished with my fifth, whether I had a Rockstar with it or not. I guess it's different when doing Jagerbombs or whatever the way the recipe at a bar is though, then there's alot more energy drink than liquor, which I like less. I prefer the shot/chase/shot/chase formula.

Most of the time I'd rather just drink a 6 pack or a few 22's of Lagunitas though anyway... :glugglug:

Yup.

You can be totally wasted and make a dick out of yourself, but be concious enough to see it happening!

I used to drink about 15 of them every thursday night when the craze first took off, clubs would sell them for £1.

But I stopped because it seriously fucks up your body. I wouldn't be surprised if one day it became illegal...

oh no doubt...specially in the U.S. since damn near everything fun is illegal here