• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Princess Blueyez / Blueyed Cass

I've been intrigued by this babe for a long time. I've been watching her camshows from 2007-2010 and she said several of times that her goal was to move to north carolina, it seems like she did fulfill all her goals and even built a house in an expensive neighborhood. What did surprise me is that in November of 2020 she and her husband sold their house in north carolina for 850.000$, was that a divorce or do anyone have any information regarding this? Considering the area they lived in they definitely have money, so she did well with that real estate business after her modeling, she's a clever girl!

She probably was the most beautiful non nude model on the internet, there's just something about her. Obviously girls like that do exists today as well but you'll NEVER catch them do modeling like Cass did, i feel like Phil caught her at the perfect moment in time, their shoots together felt more like open fun flirting than her being a "pro model" which to me was the appeal of the whole thing, the next door girl type of vibe. Her personality on camera was great, she felt grounded and didn't have an inflated ego even though she was really, really pretty which made her even more attractive.

Anyway, i miss her and i miss the old days of the internet before social media and onlyfans which has more or less turned modeling into the trash bin.