• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Princess Blueyez / Blueyed Cass

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Of all the girls who came up at the same time - Nikki, QT, Tiffany - Cass was far and away my favorite. I had always hoped that there was a secret stash out there of her, but I guess I will have to give up on that dream.

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
my money on this being more of the same. nothing new, just easy money for phil? zip sets should be better than whats on the site, but id rather see the sets, all pix, in HQ. any1 buying this, let us know.

dont be a b phil, update

z6OZuWR.jpg

Hey phil, not sure if you are reading this anymore, but i am willing to throw up some serious money for Cass slips and whatever other stash you are hoarding for yourself. I do not want to buy the rights to the content i just want to have it for "science" aka personal use.

Cass is my dream girl and has always been, not only was she the greatest tease but i really enjoyed her personality.

I am also interested in getting in contact with any of the old Cass fans that were on her regular camshows... Like "Footfan" and those people, i know some of you bought her outfits to wear on the shows, she probably returned personal pics of herself in those outfits for you to personally enjoy, im willing to throw money at that too.

Contact me rvindell82 at gmail

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
not to intrude on this conversation, but this girl started in 2004- 13 years ago, has she ever gotten nude? i gave up looking like 10 years when i realized it was likely never going to happen- seeing nude/topless photos of her.

She never got nude in front of my cameras. I can't speak for her bf's or other photographer though...