• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post a pic of your pc......

Okay , here's the idea ,take a pic of your pc ,as it is , no tidying up , moving objects in/out of shot , no silly props 'just for effect'.... just show it warts'n'all.
Perhaps include a few pointers as to what objects you keep close at hand !....
Obviously wether you can do this depends on wether you have a camera handy ( digital or otherwise) and if your happy to have your pc shown in all it's glory.
If not , then this thread will go down quicker than the Hindenburg...

oh , and yes I will show mine.....but it will be a big disappointment!....

Monitor and keyboards
Towers (these images served from the one on the right)

For those who have not seen them before, those are Dispair Inc. posters. They read:

Failure: When your best just isn't good enough.

Mediocrity: It takes a lot less time and most people won't notice the difference until it's too late.

my monitor;)

Attachments

• hpim0003.jpg
    hpim0003.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 606
Um, I wouldn't use the word classy! Tacky and horriffic jump to mind but hey, you're the one that has to look at it!

That is the Woodstock iMac version, Foxy....lol It's Mac's marketing tool to get the reformed stoners of the 60s and 70s to spend twice or thrice as much as they should on a computer. LOL ;)

Ric0chet said:
Um, I wouldn't use the word classy! Tacky and horriffic jump to mind but hey, you're the one that has to look at it!
Pah! Well I think it's beeeeautiful. You have no soul, man!

foxycougar said:
It's pretty, lol. You really have flowers on your cmp, Tachi?
Yes yes - I'm one of the few people that bought the limited edition Flower Power iMac. One of the few people with taste obviously... ;)

Nightfly said:
That is the Woodstock iMac version, Foxy....lol It's Mac's marketing tool to get the reformed stoners of the 60s and 70s to spend twice or thrice as much as they should on a computer. LOL
Speak to the hand! It was a reasonable price thankyou very much! :cool:

VonRik said:
Pretty dark picture, at first I thought you controlled your pc with a turn table :D

lol....VonRik that is a turntable in my "Studio"...I do production work....ie, Hip Hop and Dance Remixes and Original production as well.

Phil77

Banned
ha ha, I love how all the monitors show the Freeones web page.

Phil77

Banned
Damn, did I kill this thread, that was suppossed to be a compliment??