• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you think Paris Hilton is ugly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what's the thrill in posting the hackneyed opinion that paris is a dog. when i see a thread of someone i find unattractive, i just don't bother looking at it.

She's totally fuckable. If I could I'd defile her just to knock her down a few pegs in the name of all the "little people" who she probably thinks are put on this planet to wipe her ass with.

She is totally hot, no question. She is stuck up but she has got it together.

You should see the episode of South Park entitled "Stupid Spoiled Whore Playset". It's all about Paris Hilton...her and Mr. Slave have a slut-off at the end. :rofl:

South Park, there ya go. There's the studs, they probably would have trouble getting a date with a girl on Mad magazine, let alone a hottie like Paris. Oh, yea real authorities on chicks... :sleep:

S

sputnikgirl

South Park, there ya go. There's the studs, they probably would have trouble getting a date with a girl on Mad magazine, let alone a hottie like Paris. Oh, yea real authorities on chicks... :sleep:
Actually, I'm sure they're not hurting for female attention, considering both of them are filthy rich.