• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you think Paris Hilton is ugly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. She was|is not spoilt brat she is simply richer girl than most other girls. She was|is actually immune.
2. Precisely. All those Dirt digger types who think they are beter than Gold digger type simply haven't been exposed to such lifestyle. And most boys are Beauty diggers so we are all (Whatever) Diggers.
3. She might be skinny "bitch"(if girls are bitches then boys are sons of bitches) but she is awesome precisely because she was|is skinny. If she would be bit different she would not be famous.
4. Also she is original internet influencer. Before all these youtubers, instagrams, facebooks, etc. existed.

All those haters are simply jealous cause they did|do not have opportunity to date such babe or live such lifestyle themselves. But when i watched Simple Life i fell in love with such.

There you go, totally agree! A 100%! That is what is what it is!

And I happen to think she is a doll, a sweetheart. And a beautyqueen ofcours lol! But really, I don't understand the hate and the bashers, grow up!

Reactions: sj1
There is still a rumor going around that Paris Hilton might be candidate for next president position.
paris_hilton_nylon01.jpg

That would actually be very good for USA and would test their specific mentality after Obama. I definetly vote for Paris not Hilary.

Aaaannnnd we bring politics into it. I wish this shot would be banned. Can't we just enjoy attractive women with out the bullshit getting attached?

She always came across to me as yes, the fun loving seductress, but at the same time not an airhead at all. People said she was trash(y), but hell no.

She always came across to me as yes, the fun loving seductress, but at the same time not an airhead at all. People said she was trash(y), but hell no.
Real story of Paris Hilton documentary
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOg0TY1jG3w
Most people even start to apologize in comments after watching it which prooves point and people who say trashy stuff about celebs ignore that most celebs use body doubles in sex tapes.