• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oxi-Clean guy Billy Mays Dead

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Just came back from the supermarket where several of us built a shrine for Billy in the cleaning products aisle. Out of respect, I've died my hair and beard jet black. Probably stay home watching Billy Mays spots on YouTube for much of the day. Somewhere in heaven, Billy Mays is pitching crappy products to Jesus and our Savior is seriously considering reaching for his credit card. RIP Billy.

Something just occured to me. When Billy was on that plane yesterday he said that things were falling on top of his head but he felt OK. What if he died the same way that actress did that was in the skiing accident? :confused:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson and now Billy Mays!?
Usually it comes in threes...RIP to all! :hatsoff:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I liked that guy. He always put that extra "oomph" into a commercial. Plus he was a fellow Pittsburgher.

Too bad, considering he just got his own show and I was actually starting to enjoy him. Oh well... Rest in POWER.

Such a nice guy. Another sad one to hear. But I've been hearing tomorrow is wear blue for Billy day.

Given his recent travel details, I suspect either a subdural hematoma or a thrombus which broke loose and caused an MI/PE/Stroke.

I'm mildly curious as to what the autopsy will reveal.

Neverthless, I feel for his family. 50 is far too young an age... plus, the fact that he passed away with no warning!

Seriously, the most I've ever thought about Billy Mays is when I log on to FO and see this thread.

He was a shill for stoopid stuff. That's about it. Do people think he contributed as much to American culture as Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, or Ed McMahon?

Too bad that he died. When he wasn't braging on his show he seemed like a nice guy. I just saw a comercial with him in it and started feeling sad for him and wondering why they're using commercials with dead people in them. :(

Given his recent travel details, I suspect either a subdural hematoma or a thrombus which broke loose and caused an MI/PE/Stroke.

I'm mildly curious as to what the autopsy will reveal.

Neverthless, I feel for his family. 50 is far too young an age... plus, the fact that he passed away with no warning!

The doctor said he was suffering hypertensive heart disease and most likely died from a heart attack.

On an off-topic note:
Interesting, someone else on here goes to ytmnd. :thumbsup: