• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official NHL thread 2006-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,so I wasn't excited about the season starting in an earlier post. On Philly.com there is a small article regarding Captain Keith. Hitchcock says he looks ready to play. That's good news to this Flyers fan.

I guess IF Primeau does return then I imagine the captaincy will go right back where it belongs. Forsberg wouldn't have been my first choice anyway for captain. I would have gone with Kapanen

Go Habs Go.

The Flyers will be in the playoffs no matter what. They always manage to fight through injuries and player losses to have a good season. Whether they actually do anything in the playoffs depends, as it has for the last few years, on their goaltending.

I though keith primeau isnt coming back;

Hitchcock says "Primeau has been flying on the ice. I've been watching him. He looks like a man ready to play" So I guess it'll be a wait and see what happens deal in the next few weeks. I'd love nothing more than to have him step on the ice against the Pens on opening night.

Well, i heard that if primeau comes back, it will be harder to sign gagne because they won't have as much money as they would have if primeau's salary was gone. but, i think gagne will stay.

god i hope dumont signs with us. that would be a MAJOR pickup to compliment datsyuk and zetterberg

Yeah I really think that dumont will be with detroit, detroit are very interested in his service, and yeah thats true if primeau comes back, will gagné stay? gagné with montréal will be very nice but we dont have money now... I think Gainey will do some thing at the half season or at the end. But I think Montréal has a reallly solid team rigth now.

You're both right. If Keith does decide that he's good enough to come back then it will be tougher to sign Gagne. One way they could do it is if they find a way to get rid of Nedved and his albatross of a contract. That'd free a little more cash...sadly nobody really wants Peter Nedved for anything more than his model wife.

Last edited:
Monday's NHL Transactions

ANAHEIM DUCKS-Re-signed D Bruno St. Jacques to a one-year contract.

BOSTON BRUINS-Signed LW T.J. Trevelyan to a multiyear contract.

rumors that there's a high Chance zherdev (REstricted free agent) might stay in russia. either that, or a slight Chance he might get traded to toronto for matt stajan and a draft pick.

also, what would be your best lineup using the players from this season? mine would be something like

C- Joe Thornton
LW- Alexander Ovechkin
RW- Jaromir Jagr
D- Nicklas Lidstrom
D- Chris Pronger
G- Miikka Kiprusoff

Last edited:
The WINGS need to pick a new Captain and replace Shanny's toughness but they will win the Presidents Cup again and of course get dumped in the first round of the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.