• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I'm not going to quote everything because the conversation has past more than 3 posts, but I agree with most of what has been said. I do think it's important to get new girls in here and not just pop in that first week that they're nominated, but to want to keep coming back. For instance, Ivy has been a wonderful addition and I love to see her keep coming back every week. The number of wins needed to get into the OOTWOTY has basically been two, so if people are eliminated after that then we'd be out of active OCSMs halfway through the year. I'm willing to give almost any gimmick a try as long as it's not too complicated. If we want to do something, like every first week of the month is for new OCSMs or ladies that haven't won yet thats fine with me. Keep the suggestions coming and we'll try what people like. We want to try to keep this thread fun for everybody (or as many people as we can)

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
Congratulations Briana! oxox

I'm not going to quote everything because the conversation has past more than 3 posts, but I agree with most of what has been said. I do think it's important to get new girls in here and not just pop in that first week that they're nominated, but to want to keep coming back. For instance, Ivy has been a wonderful addition and I love to see her keep coming back every week. The number of wins needed to get into the OOTWOTY has basically been two, so if people are eliminated after that then we'd be out of active OCSMs halfway through the year. I'm willing to give almost any gimmick a try as long as it's not too complicated. If we want to do something, like every first week of the month is for new OCSMs or ladies that haven't won yet thats fine with me. Keep the suggestions coming and we'll try what people like. We want to try to keep this thread fun for everybody (or as many people as we can)

That sounds good to me, the 1st week of the month could be for new girls, maybe the last week be for girls who haven't won yet or something like that

What about a "welcome to freeones week" every now and then, just for those that have recently signed up recently as a OCSM

With this in mind I will nominate Jenevieve Hexxx who joined us towards the end of last year

Briana Lee

What is not to love about girl/girl hotness. I give my vote to Briana.

Miss Briana Lee for me, please :)

the sexy Briana Lee gets my vote this week

All very good points by everyone. I suggest, my 2 cents, we do the ineligible the week after winning then eligible again. I don't really care who wins its just nice to be able to interact with the lovely ladies who take time out of their busy schedules to talk and post here. P.s. i already voted but dang Briana those are hot pics ;)

There's waaaay too much discussion going on in here for something really so trivial in our lives, and a very simple way to fix this: If you're not happy with the way things are, just don't come in here.

Briana Lee for me please, Jitna

Briana Please!

My vote goes to the stunning Briana Lee. Not only does my jaw drop everytime I see a picture of her, mysteriously my pants drop too.

I vote for Briana Lee.

That StrapOn Cum or whatever it was called Pic series was amazing, Briana. Loved it! :thumbsup: :drool2: My imagination ran wild just thinking of what ALL you were about to do next in that pic in my Siggy.

Love all the HOT G/G shots from Briana and she gets my vote please :banger:

Congrats Briana for giving Miss H only her 2nd loss ever

Briana gets my vote and by my calculation.........a 1-vote win

Thanks for all your votes guys! :kiss:

and the winner this week is...Briana Lee!!!

congratulations, Briana! there were 29 votes this week just 2 votes under the yearly high. we start nomming when Bri says so

First win of the year! Yay!! Thanks so much to everyone that voted for me! :heart:

I see noms have already started so nom until your hearts are content ;)

FYI I haven't read any of the goings on about the rules etc so if there's anything that's drastically changed then someone let me know! :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
FYI I haven't read any of the goings on about the rules etc so if there's anything that's drastically changed then someone let me know! :)

so far no rules have changed. we're just talking about adding possibly adding new "fun" gimmicks. such as...

What about a "welcome to freeones week" every now and then, just for those that have recently signed up recently as a OCSM

i think thats a pretty solid idea, though i guess we should see how the OCSMs who have been here for a while feel about that. but if anyone notices any week or so where 3 or more new ladies have joined, then we can try it just warn me before we start nomming.

we could start the all new/non-winning noms next week, except this week basically already has that as the only person who has been nominated this year before is Harley (who has also won twice this year). if this counts or not, is up to everybody else

Lelu Love
Harley Spencer
Jenevieve Hexxx
Jemma Valentine
Anna Bell Peaks

so unless someone wants to add a sixth nom, we can start voting and remember all nominators are responsible for telling their nominees that theyve been nominated

If voting is open then of course +1 for sexy Harley. Plus love the idea of new and non winning noms. Hopefully it will get many more ladies to hang out.

As much as I would love to vote for more than one of these lovely ladies, it looks like Lelu has captured my heart...and my vote. One for the sexy Lelu Love please.:)

Masuimi Max

Harley please!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.