• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama wins Jackass nomination

jedi007gotham

Closed Account
Yup... looks like the Dems just show themselves in the foot for the fall. Yet Clnton still refuses to drop out.... maybe she has something up her sleave?

I heard somewhere someone with the FBI said Obama wouldn't even pass their credentials test to be in the FBI.... yet we are going to make him commander in chief during wartime? sad pathetic world we are living in. I know Bush might not meet those standards either but it wasn't a war time presidency when he came into office... it wasn't really until 9-11

Hopefully America will wake up and realize Barack is essentially nothing more than a meaner black version of Jimmy Carter except his wife and him have admitted flat out that they hate our country

Yup... looks like the Dems just show themselves in the foot for the fall. Yet Clnton still refuses to drop out.... maybe she has something up her sleave?

I heard somewhere someone with the FBI said Obama wouldn't even pass their credentials test to be in the FBI.... yet we are going to make him commander in chief during wartime? sad pathetic world we are living in. I know Bush might not meet those standards either but it wasn't a war time presidency when he came into office... it wasn't really until 9-11

Hopefully America will wake up and realize Barack is essentially nothing more than a meaner black version of Jimmy Carter except his wife and him have admitted flat out that they hate our country

psycho:crash:

lol

S

sputnikgirl

Hopefully you mean that Hillary shot the Democratic party in the foot, with that pile of flaming idiocy she called a speech.

Now we all know why the Clintons' marriage failed. Hillary is the biggest cock tease in US politics. She could've done the right thing tonight, but she's too much of an egomaniac to admit defeat. I watched both speeches tonight. Her speech was (typically) all about herself, and this "I'm not deciding anything tonight" bullshit. She doesn't give a shit about uniting the party...that much was abundantly clear. Hillabeast makes me sick.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I think she's completly obsessed with being PREZ and she's gonna go insane when the agony of defeat kicks in.
Maybe she'll do like Al gore did, disappear for 6 months and return 30 lbs heavier with a full beard, screaming like a southern preacher.
The poster here thinks Obama does not have the best interests of the country in his agenda, his plans.I tend to agree.
Does he really know how to be a President or just a politician?

I'm not going to touch this one.

hail satan.

they could elect alfred e newman and he would do a better job than any president we ever had. face it no president ever,EVER had the best interest of the country as part of his agenda. thats why everything is so fucked up.

Facetious

Moderated
Is he a moslem yet already ? :1orglaugh Is he "between religions" at this time and will let us know a week after inauguration ?

What's the status on this man's faith ? Do we know at least one thing about the messiah ?

I know that there's an abundance of blind faith with respect to this man.

Has anybody in the media ask that he qualify his "change" mantra ?
no !

they could elect alfred e newman and he would do a better job than any president we ever had. face it no president ever,EVER had the best interest of the country as part of his agenda. thats why everything is so fucked up.

Seems a bit harsh. I think like the first five or so were pretty good. Since then, brief flashes.

S

sputnikgirl

Is he a moslem yet already ? :1orglaugh Is he "between religions" at this time and will let us know a week after inauguration ?

So what? I don't care what religion the President is, as long as he can fulfill the duties of his office. By the way, while you're at it, ask McCain about his pastor.

What's the status on this man's faith ? Do we know at least one thing about the messiah ?

Hyperbole..what a wonderful way to frame your argument. :rolleyes:

Has anybody in the media ask that he qualify his "change" mantra ?
no !

Do you even watch the news? That's all the major news stations harp on all day long. Obama has had to qualify practically every statement he's made throughout the campaign. He ran a tough and meticulous campaign against Clinton and those who say that he's vague are the same people who refuse to watch the 30 minute speeches wherein he lays out specific policy. If you listened to Obama's speech in St. Paul tonight, for example, you'd also find what he means by change. But we all know you won't do that, because you'd rather push your bigoted, ignorant views on everyone else. Seriously, it got old a few months ago. Until you have something new and/or thought-provoking to add (which at this point I really don't see happening), :thefinger

People Like John Edwards, Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee are sitting back at home laughing their collective asses off at this country right now.

why would they be laughing at us? because we aren't going to vote for them? or because they got a bunch of campaign contributions that they don't intend on paying back?