• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama wins Jackass nomination

She publicly said that she has never been proud of our country and I am the one that is "ignorant"? His answer for high gas prices is to tax the commodity even more and I am the one that is "ignorant"? I could go on like this all night, but the essential point is that you my friend are the ignorant one.

Is that so? Well let's re-examine your original statement.

his wife and him have admitted flat out that they hate our country

Now, please show me how your subsequent post (or any other source) in any way proves your assertion that "his wife and him have admitted flat out that they hate our country".

You can't, because there's not a speck of evidence to support such ridiculous, irresponsible hyperbole. If you don't know that to be a fact you are ignorant of the truth. If you do know better but are spewing that garbage anyway you're a lying propogandist.

Michelle Obama's discouragement is hardly unique, and in no way equates to her hating america. Common sense alone should negate making such a irrational, unfounded leap. An understanding of the black experience in america should also help prevent that. But so often neither common sense nor facts deter myopic kneejerkers from branding anyone that's critical of america a traitor, when in fact those critics are most often concerned citizens who love their country far too much to sit idly by while it turns to shit.

Michelle Obama's discouragement is hardly unique, and in no way equates to her hating America. Common sense alone should negate making such a irrational, unfounded leap. An understanding of the black experience in America should also help prevent that. But so often neither common sense nor facts deter myopic kneejerkers from branding anyone that's critical of America a traitor, when in fact those critics are most often concerned citizens who love their country far too much to sit idly by while it turns to shit.

he said negate!

Just another Obama Kool-Aid drinker who thinks he is better than everyone else and instead of wanting to debate merits just relies on the ambiguous term "change" in his arguments.

Postscript: I haven't concluded who I'm going to vote for yet, but with each incident of fear and smear tactics I see leveled against Obama he becomes more of a sympathetic figure to me, and I know I'm not alone in that.

I watched his speech to AIPAC yesterday morning, and he wasn't ambiguous about his position towards Israel.

As far as debating actual merits I'd suggest you take your own advice. There are some very real, very legitimate issues up for debate when it comes to Obama. The silliness about him hating america isn't one of them.

Yup... looks like the Dems just show themselves in the foot for the fall. Yet Clnton still refuses to drop out.... maybe she has something up her sleave?

I heard somewhere someone with the FBI said Obama wouldn't even pass their credentials test to be in the FBI.... yet we are going to make him commander in chief during wartime? sad pathetic world we are living in. I know Bush might not meet those standards either but it wasn't a war time presidency when he came into office... it wasn't really until 9-11

Hopefully America will wake up and realize Barack is essentially nothing more than a meaner black version of Jimmy Carter except his wife and him have admitted flat out that they hate our country

1. The fact is McCain truly hated our country. McCain hated America after he returned back from Vietnam. McCain knew he would not be promoted as an Admiral just like his father, his grandfather and oversees the entire Navy Fleet in Pacific, McCain started the spiral journey of hating America.

After McCain's divorce, he became a drunk sailor, a womanizer, slept with any women who befriended him. McCain never settled down in his life in 46 years until McCain met Cindy McCain. It was Cindy McCain's family fortunes, hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars that settled McCain to Cindy's home state. It is Cindy's money that bought McCain's love.

It was Cindy McCain that financed McCain's Presidential bid ! Get the fact !

2. Hillary Clinton had actually sent out 18 millions emails to all her supporters to "suspend" her campaign and support Obama. She will meet with all staffers, major donors and Congressional stafffers on this Friday and arrange a rally on Saturday for at least 25-50,000 people in Washington, D.C. to tell them she is "suspending" her campaign and support Obama.

3. As someone stated here. most of Mr. Clinton and Bush's staffers would not pass the FBI tests. So what. The FBI even searched for your driving record, your credit rating, your political activities for your entire life, even every blog you wrote. You think you can pass the litmus test ! LOL

P.S. Clinton only suspends her campaign and keep ALL her delegates and fight another day. But even the entire New York Congressional Delegates will come out to endorse Obama on Friday and the entire New York Governor and Administration including the NY Governor Paterson will endorse Obama on Friday 1 p.m. ! The end game is over !

4. Look closer to McCain's immigration policy to allow Mexican to roam throughout America !!!! The illegal Mexican under McCain's plan can even travel from Mexico throughtout United States to Canada !! :glugglug:

Yup... looks like the Dems just show themselves in the foot for the fall. Yet Clnton still refuses to drop out.... maybe she has something up her sleave?

I heard somewhere someone with the FBI said Obama wouldn't even pass their credentials test to be in the FBI.... yet we are going to make him commander in chief during wartime? sad pathetic world we are living in. I know Bush might not meet those standards either but it wasn't a war time presidency when he came into office... it wasn't really until 9-11

Hopefully America will wake up and realize Barack is essentially nothing more than a meaner black version of Jimmy Carter except his wife and him have admitted flat out that they hate our country

He has won his battles, but the war just begins ! :nanner:

S

sputnikgirl

I like how when people get called out, they conveniently ignore you. :thumbsup:

I like how when people get called out, they conveniently ignore you. :thumbsup:

No need to start a riot up in here. I posted some observations, and I'll leave it at that. It's obvious Obama was put on a pedistal for their party via the Keynote Address in 04'. :thefinger I also remember that Jack Ryan charade and remember thinking what the hell? That was before all this obamamania happend. It was just curious to me. They put Keyes up as if he was going to be some sort of contender...:sleep:

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account
I've heard that next time to stop all the divisions between candidates they are going to do it all behind closed doors. Perspective candidate will enter a standard shipping container and only one will be allowed to leave after a week.

I'm supporting Obama then. I'm so pissed with our constant involvement in the Middle-East and blindly supporting Israel against the Arabs. All that's doing is costing us billions of tax dollars which could go better into improving our own countries.

I mean for fuck's sake, Israel has just celebrated 60 years of independance, I think it's high time we fucking whine it off our support and untie it from our apron strings.

And also our position in that conflict has got us nothing but hate from virtually all Arabs and Muslims, which is in turn making our job so much more difficult in the whole fucking Middle-East. That and installing undemocratic dictators just because they're our allies, like those Shiekh dickheads, is causing the people to hate us, and to go to the terrorists and Iran just because they're also against us.

I say the best thing in terms of the Middle-East is to get the fuck out, as we're winning no hearts and minds, and just pissing them off, so they'll find another way to get us back, and another 9/11 is the last thing we need right now.

So despite being an idiot, I'll vote for Obama if I was in the US. Unfortunately I'm not, so I guess I'm sticking with Brown till I vote for the Green Party next election.

Neither Obama nor McCain could be worse for Israel's security interests than the incumbent President.

The Iraq War has strengthened and emboldened Iran with all dangerous consequences for the stability of the Middle East.

Quoted for Truth. If we hadn't stirred the shit-pot, maybe the Arabs wouldn't turn to Iran as their saviour from us.
Now, not only do they have Hamas in Lebanon, they got those black-wearing guys in Iraq.

I just saw Obama do a terrorist stare, my god it was the scariest thing I ever saw. He looked at the camera and I never felt so helpless in my life. Hopefully McCain wins so we can keep on shooting Arabs up for hundreds of years to come and his daughter is hot. Yay political mumbo jumbo.

I just saw Obama do a terrorist stare, my god it was the scariest thing I ever saw. He looked at the camera and I never felt so helpless in my life. Hopefully McCain wins so we can keep on shooting Arabs up for hundreds of years to come and his daughter is hot. Yay political mumbo jumbo.

Are you fucking kidding me? Man can't believe there are people are ignorant as you who are allowed to breath!

Are you fucking kidding me? Man can't believe there are people are ignorant as you who are allowed to breath!

Hey now, I'll quote Joker "Why so serious?" Does terrorist stare sound like something a sane person would say? Just like all the political pundits who say that Obama and his wife did a "terrorist fist jab" people be screaming bloody murder about an act that all ballplayers do. I for one really want this country to stay exactly the way it is, it's awesome aint it?:confused:

georges

Staff member
Between a former vietnam war veteran and a preacher, I choose the vietnam war veteran.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Between a former vietnam war veteran and a preacher, I choose the vietnam war veteran.

Between a Vietnam war veteran who didn't seem to get the lesson that war is a terrible thing and a preacher, I'll most definitely not choose the veteran.

First-hand knowledge and he's still willing to throw more of our young to it? Shame on him.

Too each their own.... I wake up fine each morning knowing who I plan to vote for.. I did not know being able to be a FBI agent makes you better equipped to be commander in chief? I know what being Governor of Texas and in the Texas National Guard has acheived so far.