• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama vs the Choices We Had

the majority of US debt is owed to the private stockholders (conglomerate of banks) of the federal reserve, the fed is the number one buyer of US debt and has been for many years

the social security trust fund has been looted, what should have been a 4 trillion surplus is now nothing more than IOUs sitting in the fund which the gov gets to doublebook and count as an asset and as I have stated, means testing for social security will start to happen within a few years and remember that SS is not guaranteed, it runs on a year to year basis and privatizing social security would just mean more unaccountability and more gambling with an already broke system, in a way the means testing is a step to privatizing, you see means testing is just a sneaky way of limiting payouts to the people because the gov can't just come out and say they have looted the fund, they can't come out and say the 4 trillion dollars that was supposed to be put into a "safe and stable" fund which is payed into by the people has been spent on other projects without the people's permission

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
the social security trust fund has been looted, what should have been a 4 trillion surplus is now nothing more than IOUs sitting in the fund which the gov gets to doublebook and count as an asset

How of the National Debt is IOU's to the Social Security trust?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
can you rephrase your question x, are you implying that the national debt is tightly connected to the social security trust fund?

How much of the National Debt is IOU's to the Social Security trust? I don't know how I managed to leave out the "much". There is certainly a causal relationship between Social Security IOU's and the National Debt.

those budgets are separate, there is no connection because the IOUs in social security are what the US gov owes the people that paid into the system where as the majority of national debt is what the us treasury/gov owes to private banking stock holders and to other countries, the social security trust fund run by the social security administration aka the US gov and the private federal reserve are two separate entities

those budgets are separate, there is no connection because the IOUs in social security are what the US gov owes the people that paid into the system where as the majority of national debt is what the us treasury/gov owes to private banking stock holders and to other countries, the social security trust fund run by the social security administration aka the US gov and the private federal reserve are two separate entities

now if you are asking me how much of that 4 trillion was stolen, spent and gambled by the owners of the private federal reserve then there is no way I can tell you that, only a full audit of the fed would reveal such a number and that ain't happening anytime soon x