• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: the Official Nikki Nova thread

hoping your day is going great Nikki, just voted some more for you, also read your blog, I'm very happy for you :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

settle down, boys. we are lucky to have Nikki spend as much time here as she does. there aren't many ladies that do. she comes in here when she cans and i for one am grateful that she does.

settle down, boys. we are lucky to have Nikki spend as much time here as she does. there aren't many ladies that do. she comes in here when she cans and i for one am grateful that she does.

Make that 2!
We regulars know what type of schedule Nikki keeps and we appreciate any time that she can make for us.

Oooh. Well Ozzie thank you for that. I hope to see you in the next live cam show and chat. Also I will be uploading a lot of new updates into the system over the next 2 weeks. There's a LOT of latex and hot stuff coming!!!
xoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova

It was the least i could do and the next step in showing my support for you.
You're a top lady and deserve the best!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Nikki has crossed into the 11,000s and is 386 votes away from 14th place all time. Geez, these gaps between ranks just keep getting longer and longer

Jon S.

Banned

I agree tho, I enjoy reading post by JBS, they always make me smile:) and laugh:1orglaugh

check it out, Jon, youve got a fan
Always nice to have a fan! What can I say about "Celticsword4"...he likes Nikki...he likes me...hey, he definitely has great taste in people! :thumbsup:

Now, admittedly I can go "a bit" over the top publicly...and it's no secret that Nikki and I have come to know each other better than most people on here...so it should come as no big surprise that I have come to both like and care about Nikki a great deal. I realize that most of you only know the "naked, Nikki Nova stuff," and that is perfectly understandable...but, it probably also comes as no surprise to know that there is soooooo much more to her. She is an incredibly kind, caring, and giving person...simplisticly put, she is an incredible human being! Just stop and think...you guys already like her, and most of you have barely even scratched the surface of how much there really is to her. We can all see how beautiful she is on the outside with our own two eyes. Believe me when I tell you that what lies beneath the surface is every bit as beautiful....maybe even more so!

Frankly, there aren't very many people that are truly as fine as she is. I have VERY high standards, and am very cynical and suspicious by nature...but I also REALLY like good people...trust me when I say that Nikki is a VERY good person...and isn't that what all people should strive for...to me that is what truly makes up a truly successful person! Nikki is one of a kind, and I am VERY fortunate to be able to able to truly call her a friend! It probably won't be surprising that it was her desire to spread love and positivity and to make the world a nicer place in which to live that brought us together and made us friends to begin with.

Now, I realize this thread isn't the same without Nikki, and to a lesser extent when I'm not as active...but believe me when I tell you that Nikki has mad love for all of you, just as most of you have for her. It's no secret that Nikki is a very busy woman, and she is dealing with a very full plate...so, even when she isn't able to be as active on here as both she and you would like...don't forget that she has big love for you and she'll be back when she can.

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

Hey everyone! Been super busy. Still am. Will write more later on here and on my blog. I mean CRAZY busy!!! It's 6:00 pm and I am just now eating for the first time today if that tells you anything Those of you that know me know that's REALLY uncharacteristic. I'm an eater. I do not like skin n bones. I like curves and I like food so that works out great. I've been in training too lately so I have been working out a lot the past few weeks and I am NOT happy about the weight I'm losing. I mean I want to be in shape and healthy but not lose my curves. hard to do. ugh. My point is today has been so bsuy that I haven't even had time to eat and now is the time I need to be eating more. Ive just been super busy. Bare with me.
Big Love to you guys. xoxoxox
xoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

Attachments

• _MG_2186.jpg
    _MG_2186.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 198

Hey everyone! Been super busy. Still am. Will write more later on here and on my blog. I mean CRAZY busy!!! It's 6:00 pm and I am just now eating for the first time today if that tells you anything Those of you that know me know that's REALLY uncharacteristic. I'm an eater. I do not like skin n bones. I like curves and I like food so that works out great. I've been in training too lately so I have been working out a lot the past few weeks and I am NOT happy about the weight I'm losing. I mean I want to be in shape and healthy but not lose my curves. hard to do. ugh. My point is today has been so bsuy that I haven't even had time to eat and now is the time I need to be eating more. Ive just been super busy. Bare with me.
Big Love to you guys. xoxoxox
xoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

Mega love back at ya nikki!