• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL 2008-2009 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hatsoff:pittsburgh is the city of Champions! What's great is that both the Steelers and Penguins will have the chance to repeat. So much talent! Congrats Pens!!!!:hatsoff: I'm going over to Carson Street to celebrate!

Wow. I don't know if I just saw what I just saw. was today Friday the 13th? well let me start off by saying Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins and their fans, I am a gracious loser, I can lose and still be happy, That said I still think Cindy Crysby & Malkin are still little Bitches, its my opinion & I am entitled to that, I would even say it to them in their faces, and that's my word, anyways Congratulations to the Detroit Redwings players for Almost successfully defending their championship from last year, Who knows maybe it will be Redwings Vs. Penguins part III in Cup finals next year? :eek:

And just like I promised I will NOT be posting ANYTHING about the Detroit Redwings until the NEXT years Stanley Cup winner has been determined. that's right, 1 year off from posting about the Detroit Redwings. congratulations to all of you message board users who are :bigjump: up and down that I lost my ultimatum regarding my posting wager concerning the Detroit Redwings. I will NOT talk to the NHL fans of the FO's community/nation until after the raising of NEXT years Stanley Cup Champions. :glugglug::bowdown::hatsoff:

i got your back bro

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Wow. I don't know if I just saw what I just saw. was today Friday the 13th? well let me start off by saying Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins and their fans, I am a gracious loser, I can lose and still be happy, That said I still think Cindy Crysby & Malkin are still little Bitches, its my opinion & I am entitled to that, I would even say it to them in their faces, and that's my word, anyways Congratulations to the Detroit Redwings players for Almost successfully defending their championship from last year, Who knows maybe it will be Redwings Vs. Penguins part III in Cup finals next year? :eek:

And just like I promised I will NOT be posting ANYTHING about the Detroit Redwings until the NEXT years Stanley Cup winner has been determined. that's right, 1 year off from posting about the Detroit Redwings. congratulations to all of you message board users who are :bigjump: up and down that I lost my ultimatum regarding my posting wager concerning the Detroit Redwings. I will NOT talk to the NHL fans of the FO's community/nation until after the raising of NEXT years Stanley Cup Champions, until then take care, enjoy next years NHL season & playoffs and I will tty'all later. :glugglug::bowdown::hatsoff:

p.s. since I have to wait a year, Talbots 1st goal should have been called an icing. :yesyes::cussing: but whatever. :dunno: BUTTMAN GETS THE LAST LAUGH. :thefinger

Although I don't agree with everything you said, my 2nd favorite team is the Red Wings so no matter if they would've won, I'd still be happy. That being said, I honestly and truly thought the Pens never had a chance against the Wings. I'm glad I was proven wrong! My highest and total respect for the Detroit Red Wings.

P.S. To all the Wings fans: How does it feel to other team have the Cup awarded at your house? Now you know what we felt like last year!!!! Get ready for Pens vs. Wings, round 3 next year.

That was a great Game 7. The save that Fleury made on Cleary with two seconds left was very nice. Talbot was a hero. The Penguins were great and have been ever since Bylsma took over coaching duties. However, I want to talk about the Red Wings. Their fans showed some tremendous class (for the most part) by sticking around for the presentation of the Stanley Cup and for cheering (for the most part) when it was being handed around. The Red Wings are capable of beating anyone, including Pittsburgh, I just thought that this was the Penguins year and it ended up being so. The Red Wings will likely be the favourite to win it all again next year, and Hossa would do well to sign another one year deal with them. They remain the best franchise in all of professional sports right now. I'm really happy that the Penguins won and I think this was Crosby's coming-out party. He established himself as one of the NHL's elite leaders. I can't wait to see him out there winning gold for Team Canada in Vancouver just eight months from now. That is going to be one for the ages. Great season, hopefully the Oilers are better next year under the guidance of Pat Quinn, and keep up your hockey fandom everyone, it's the greatest sport on the planet.

P.S. Of course when you work at a sports bar and the bar is broadcasting a Leafs game, you're going to attract the Leafs fans to that bar. That doesn't say much for whether or not Hamiltonians, IN GENERAL (there, is that better?), are Leafs fans. IN GENERAL, Hamiltonians hate the Leafs, and that's the truth.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
However, I want to talk about the Red Wings. Their fans showed some tremendous class (for the most part) by sticking around for the presentation of the Stanley Cup and for cheering (for the most part) when it was being handed around. The Red Wings are capable of beating anyone, including Pittsburgh

I agree. Last year all of the Penguins fans stayed in the arena for the presentation. Both cities have their share of class. But, in all honesty, I can't say anything negative about the Wings. They're my 2nd favorite team and they can beat anyone, but this year the Penguins had their revenge. Go Penguins and Red Wings!!! Hockey's 2 best teams.

jasonk282

Banned
Fuck Hossa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A super bowl and stanley cup in the same year. What a great series

:hatsoff: to the Penguins. Maybe now that Crysby and little bitch Malkin have their cup the league will let it go. The Pens played a good game. Let's not forget that the Wings WILL be a contender again next year. :hatsoff::wave2:

Congrats to the Penguins. They out-Detroited Detroit.

On a happier note...I met Barry Trotz, John Stevens and Bruce Boudreau last night. Kinda cool I guess.

That was a damn fine effort from the Pens, they actually beat Detroit at their own game. Well done.

First of all I would like to say eat shit to all the Detroit fans who talked shit all the playoffs. Then I would like to say I hope your happy to Hossa for wanting to play for the wings in chance of a cup. No parade this year in Detroit ,but I'll be at the one in PITTSBURGH. Congrats Pens on a great victory.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
well let me start off by saying Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins and their fans, I am a gracious loser, I can lose and still be happy, That said I still think Cindy Crysby & Malkin are still little Bitches, its my opinion & I am entitled to that, I would even say it to them in their faces, and that's my word
That quote right there shows me that you are HARDLY a gracious loser. Hope you enjoyed watching the captain of the Penguins hoisting the mug after you spent the last two weeks running him down. :rolleyes:

Enjoy the summer! :wave2:

crosbycup.jpg

I'm really impressed with the penguins , they showed that they can pay the price to go all the way ! Congratulations on a great playoff run Pitsburgh Penguins ! :hatsoff:

I could not stop screaming in joy at the Tv last night. I have always been a penguins fan and always will be a penguins fan. To see Detroit lose last night was awesome. FUCK HOSSA. That man has no loyalty to a team, and I hope every team he gets traded to gets that close to the stanley cup and loses. I am still willing to say that Zetterberg is an outstanding player, so why can't the hot wings fans admit that Crosby and Malkin are good players?

Status
Not open for further replies.