• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '10/'11 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
As of this moment the New York Rangers have done nothing to improve the state of their averageness. More of the same expected.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'd like to see the Hawks win it again, but that's just me. To be honest, I don't watch many games that don't feature them anyway (sort of like how I only watch Cubs games) so if they were this good every year, that would be awesome.

I dare you to talk some smack about the leafs. You're totally toast if you do...
Fuck the Leafs. Fuck you too. You can't neg rep me yet; you plus repped me a couple of days ago. :tongue:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Let's see who the Bruins get for their number 2 draft pick and then send him to the minors for 3 yrs. Also I hope the Stars can rebuild and come firing out of the gate for 2010/2011 season

Steve Yzerman as GM and Guy Boucher as coach... i like the moves by Tampa thus far.

Get used Stevie Y making smart moves. He did learn from the best GM in the league. It's still weird seeing him anyplace other than HockeyTown.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Calgary is going to suck.

That is my first prediction.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm going to bitch slap you so hard, you'll start hoping Florida teams win.

Give it a year or two, and they will be winning. One of them might even make the playoffs this year. Both teams just need a few extra pieces. :2 cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.