• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> NEW Miss FreeOnes 2014 Prizes! Solo site and modeling contract to go to Most Underrated Winner!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re: >>> NEW Miss FreeOnes 2014 Prizes! Solo site and modeling contract to go to Most Underrated Winn

I have a question about the rank, over what time period is it based on? If after 1 day, a week, 30 or 90 days? Rankings do seem to change pretty quickly so over a longer time perioud would seem fairer to me. Seems a shame Tori wouldn't be eliglible.....

It's their current rank at the time the contest starts. So we'll be going through the category to make sure everyone is 2500+

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Re: >>> NEW Miss FreeOnes 2014 Prizes! Solo site and modeling contract to go to Most Underrated Winn

Bob, have you ever considered running an "Ask Me Anything" thread...

Miss Just Asking

You know me, random acts of kindness to get a set of wet tee shirt pics from her.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

You know me, random acts of kindness to get a set of wet tee shirt pics from her.

I know you suggested I drop the price after you purchased but I held out and guess what...?

It must be the size of them...

Tori Karsin

Official Checked Star Member

This is so perfect ! Fingers crossed and tits out ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 132