• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Here we go! The Winners of Miss FreeOnes 2014 are....

If it's any consolation while the industry might only be interested in women that work with big studios I find the fact that there are women in the industry that are strong, enterprising, and work for themselves a laudable and somewhat sexy thing.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Although I never get wrapped up in this thing like most of the fanboys on here, I think it's dope that the broads who are on here year round, won and not the broads who basically show up once a year and have their goofy fans and companies flood the ballot boxes for them.

Maybe Briana can let me hold a $100 since i'm a little short this month.

I'll come and get it from her at the covention in Edison in a few weeks....I'll be the dude with a vegetable basket she can use in one of her shoots.

:facepalm:

I'll hold you to that. Maybe I'll stuff the $100 for you before I give it to you. ;)

Thanks for sharing those pics ladies, I love 'em!

Me toooooo! So bummed I couldn't be there......so who has my sash anyway.....

If it's any consolation while the industry might only be interested in women that work with big studios I find the fact that there are women in the industry that are strong, enterprising, and work for themselves a laudable and somewhat sexy thing.

Well said

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

MissHybrid

It is rather damp in England tonight

Boot-In-The-Rain093.jpg

MissHybrid

I am getting ready to do my sybian ride for my thank you video. Please check your name is on the list and leave a message if not. I still have some more names to add but I would appreciate you checking.

LA-Party167.jpg

A lot of great pics from the party. Damn I wish I was there.

Congrats to all The winners and to all the hard work the other ladies did during the contest.

Miss Hybrid
Briana Lee
Mandy Flores
Andi Land
Harley Spencer
Julia Ann

MissHybrid

Hi Sweetie, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the video I have received!!!!

Did you get today's video, the big one, for my Team and the charity donors? I know it was a long one but there were a lot of names. Only just enough names though!

I am waiting for the winners to contact me, to claim their prize!

I am very excited, can you tell?

mememe.gif
mememe.gif
mememe.gif
mememe.gif
mememe.gif
mememe.gif
mememe.gif
mememe.gif
mememe.gif
mememe.gif
mememe.gif