• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NEW!! Member of the week feature 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW!! Member of the week feature

foxycougar said:
I would be pretty amused....

Talk about 'easy pleased'...

congratulation, EricaCampbell, for your nomination in this thread :thumbsup:

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Diamond said:
A well earned accolade no doubt, but as a comedienne Erica...don't give up the day job! :1orglaugh

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2473506

I HATE doing naked jokes...I hate them..hate them...hate them. BUT there is one company that I HAD to do them for....lol I don't think they are going to ask me to do another one...lol I sure hope not!

glam2.jpg

EricaCampbell said:
I HATE doing naked jokes...I hate them..hate them...hate them. BUT there is one company that I HAD to do them for....lol I don't think they are going to ask me to do another one...lol I sure hope not!

glam2.jpg

You just need the RIGHT jokes...

Nightfly said:
tunsty & Erica World Tour 2006 - get your tix now!!! :D :nanner: :tongue: ;)

lol...I wouldn't need to tell any decent jokes..the audience would be too distracted by Erica's Body (well half the audience, but women laugh at anything.....don't they??)

I gotta meet these women who "laugh at anything" who you seem to know, tunsty. I'll be the next Chris Rock or Dennis Leary to them!!! :D :nanner: :rofl:

EricaCampbell said:

I like that picture. That type of angle I call a head tilter. You always find yourself tilting your head when you look at them. ;)

EricaCampbell said:
Why thank you very much!

Thanks so much EVERYONE for being so nice and so friendly :) I really enjoy popping in and spending time on here with all of my buddies from freeones!

I will continue to do so and also continue to pop in with little tidbits for your viewing pleasure ;)

I have some EXCITING news coming up that I will post in a day or so...I have to wait until I get an official "ok"! HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG

<3 Erica

hello Erica :wave: ... you are the best surprise now that I get back to the board... wellcome.

Nightfly said:
I gotta meet these women who "laugh at anything" who you seem to know, tunsty. I'll be the next Chris Rock or Dennis Leary to them!!! :D :nanner: :rofl:

Any girls who see me, always erupt with laughter...

tunsty said:
Any girls who see me, always erupt with laughter...

Hmmm find a good agent and that could work for you. Have TV commercials, "This was the response to the last appearance of Tunsty" and show film of girls just rolling on the floor in laughter and then your shows will sell out even though nobody knows who you are or why they are there, they just will be. Or you could hire Juballs midget and scare people to pay for tickets whether they come or not.

Congrats to Erica on the MOW title! Is she the first star checked member to be MOW?

JW

Erica when will the winner be announced June 27 2006 of next year?...After i voted i realized it said winner will be announced on that day...i know i know stupid question but i'm just curious...thanks :thumbsup: ...i'm gonna keep on voting for you night and day, how awesome is it to help somebody we know win that!

Status
Not open for further replies.