• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2014 Vote Weights are Announced! Check in to see where your votes stand!★

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2014 Vote Weights are Announced! Check in to see where your votes stand!★

My penis feels so large now. 64 times those twitter, anonymous non-members. Would anyone like to see my penis?

bobjustbob

Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2014 Vote Weights are Announced! Check in to see where your votes stand!★

I kinda wish voting scaled more with post count prior to the five year period. Seems off that posting contributions only factor much past 100 if you've been here for five years...

I mean, at the five year point you see a 200% jump in voting value from the 50-100 mark. Having been here over a year, following that pattern, a vote with 500+ posts should be worth 10.5...but it's still worth just 3.75, since anything past 100+ is strangely meaningless at that point. The system seems to value long time members over contributors which... well, contributions should be rewarded, no? I can understand wanting to reward "loyalty" as well, but this system doesn't even really seem to do that since simply having an account for that long doesn't necessarily mean they've been logging in. I mean, if the goal is to get hits... uh, shouldn't the goal be to encourage contributing (which you have to show up to do)?

I can see the reasoning in their weighted towards longer termed members. If they have been here so long and not posted then the benefits to post will draw them back.

vanlee1

IMAGINE

I kinda wish voting scaled more with post count prior to the five year period. Seems off that posting contributions only factor much past 100 if you've been here for five years...

I mean, at the five year point you see a 200% jump in voting value from the 50-100 mark. Having been here over a year, following that pattern, a vote with 500+ posts should be worth 10.5...but it's still worth just 3.75, since anything past 100+ is strangely meaningless at that point. The system seems to value long time members over contributors which... well, contributions should be rewarded, no? I can understand wanting to reward "loyalty" as well, but this system doesn't even really seem to do that since simply having an account for that long doesn't necessarily mean they've been logging in. I mean, if the goal is to get hits... uh, shouldn't the goal be to encourage contributing (which you have to show up to do)?

I can see the reasoning in their weighted towards longer termed members. If they have been here so long and not posted then the benefits to post will draw them back.

I agree with both of your POVs and am happy I will have a 3X vote at the time of the contest.

My penis feels so large now. 64 times those twitter, anonymous non-members. Would anyone like to see my penis?
Haha, great to hear that it makes you feel good about yourself Bob but I will pass on the seeing part...this time :D

Sure, except... the idea is to get hits. So, logically, the goal should be to encourage contribution since that means more people clicking and more stuff to click on. So yeah, while having 500+ for the 5+ year crowd makes sense (never said it didn't) it also makes sense to extend that to all accounts, regardless of age and have things scale accordingly. Sure, have the weighting still favor those who've been around longer, but also extend out the weighting based on post count for people who haven't been here as long.

bobjustbob

Sure, except... the idea is to get hits. So, logically, the goal should be to encourage contribution since that means more people clicking and more stuff to click on. So yeah, while having 500+ for the 5+ year crowd makes sense (never said it didn't) it also makes sense to extend that to all accounts, regardless of age and have things scale accordingly. Sure, have the weighting still favor those who've been around longer, but also extend out the weighting based on post count for people who haven't been here as long.

They have weighted out the post counts and length of membership. The attempt is to bring long timers up to speed into the threads. That is only a good thing. We have already seen these folks flow in. They are getting their 50 posts up to 100 and 500. 4 months to go. I'm glad to see these folks flow back in. They are already contributing. They post titty pics and links, and they are fans of models that we don't even know about. Welcome all and

They have weighted out the post counts and length of membership. The attempt is to bring long timers up to speed into the threads. That is only a good thing. We have already seen these folks flow in. They are getting their 50 posts up to 100 and 500. 4 months to go. I'm glad to see these folks flow back in. They are already contributing. They post titty pics and links, and they are fans of models that we don't even know about. Welcome all and

Which, again, has nothing to do with what I'm suggesting.

Yes, have the +500 for 5+ year members, but ALSO have it for everyone else and weight them accordingly. The older members are already being rewarded for the age of the accounts. 50-100 for a 1-3 year member nets x3.5, not the x5 which a five year veteran gets. 100+ nets the 1-3 yearer x3.75, not the x6 which a 5+ yearer gets. However, the 5+ vet gets x16 (a 200% increase over base) at +500, while at +500 the 1-yearer gets... still x3.75. If FreeOnes wants to reward contributions which provide content and lead to clicks then... they should do so across the board. Have the 1-3 yearer's votes worth x10.5, have the 4-5 yearer's worth x12.75, and the newbies votes worth x4.5. Just follow the pattern through. It's only logical.

If the goal is to reward contributing, and get people posting... then do so. The length of stay is already being factored in for 5+ yearers, so there's no need for double dipping there. Adding those same posting benefits to all accounts doesn't remove them from 5+ yearers, they have no less incentive to post, it just gives everyone else more incentive, which... kinda the point when you want clicks and to make users feel like their contributions are being recognized.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

I have to agree with Happy on this one. It is absolutely fantastic that long-time members are being rewarded. For example, if I had a member of my site who had been there from the very beginning and still is to this day, I'd be more likely to give him a free month's membership to say thank you than I would for a member who's been there for 2 months. But what about the members who contribute more to me? Say I have a member who's only been into me for a few weeks, but has been getting me amazon gifts, sending me money just because he likes me, etc. then I would be just as likely to give him a free membership as I would for someone who's been there for years.

Both contribution and dedication should be recognized and rewarded accordingly. It doesn't make much sense for a 5+ year membership to have a 500+ post count with a x16 vote weight, when none of the shorter year members aren't even anywhere near close to that. What about an option for members who have had 1,000+ posts? Or even 1-3, or 3-5 years at 500+? They all stop at 100+. Yes I agree that long-time members definitely deserve to have the highest vote weight, but when you've got a member who's been here for 1 year that has 4,000 posts and a member who's been here for 5 years only has 50 posts, that doesn't seem to be very even for vote weight.

Sorry to sound like I'm complaining, it's just my two cents. It's great that we're rewarding members with higher vote weights all around, as opposed to those who are visitors, it's just that one of the first things I noticed was the super high jump of x16 vote from a x6, both for 5+ years, yet anywhere less than 5+ years, the highest that goes is 4.5. Contributors are just as important and loyal as long-time members.

bobjustbob

I can't read the minds of these Freeones people and I ain't even going to try (yuck, ewee) but the metrics do have some reasoning. These 5yr low posters need stimulation and thus granted an incentive. They may well be people that only come to Freeones to look up and purchase content. The incentive to post asks them to explore more of the site and look at what more is being offered. The 3-5yr member with less than 50 posts is one vote, make 100 posts and you now have 4.5. That's a pretty good jump in weight. They already explore and purchase content. 1 year with 1000 posts doesn't say they are going to be here next year. Their computer breaks down and they drift off. Aren't our online habits changing with every new app that comes out? If these few 5+yr members with less than 50 posts can be even be found, then jacking up their weight isn't going to do any harm in the voting against the 1-5 year members that are active here.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Keep your eyes out, another update is coming up this week!

Then again, I don't think anyone is really interested in the actual voting process are they?

- - - Updated - - -

Keep your eyes out, another update is coming up this week!

Then again, I don't think anyone is really interested in the actual voting process are they?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING

I don't think anyone is really interested in the actual voting process are they?
of course we are, otherwise we're not posting here lol

I said it before I like the changes. I mean it is a Miss Freeones contest. The Freeones board should have the power to influence it more the drive thru voters.

Petra

Curious will there be more models added I don't see Tara Holiday listed in Any Category did she miss application deadline will she be added before contest starts inSeptember she & Tanya Tate are the only women I really want to vote for & win I see Tanya but no Tara Holiday tell me this is just a glitch pls;(

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 8451057, member: 201847"]I can fuck you well with my big ass strap-on. :)

Mmm is that a bribe? And a promise?! ; p

Looking good but i`m gonna need a hundred votes a day.

Petra

Curious will there be more models added I don't see Tara Holiday listed in Any Category did she miss application deadline will she be added before contest starts inSeptember she & Tanya Tate are the only women I really want to vote for & win I see Tanya but no Tara Holiday tell me this is just a glitch pls;(

We have a lot entered, but we're still adding.

I just got Tara Holiday listed. ;-)