• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2014 Vote Weights are Announced! Check in to see where your votes stand!★

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2014 Vote Weights are Announced! Check in to see where your votes stand!★

How many freeones credits does it cost to have one's registration date magically change backwards in time to a date of before freeones was originally founded?

More than you could ever dream of!

Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2014 Vote Weights are Announced! Check in to see where your votes stand!★

Rep is the primary measure of cred on this board and should be treated as such...

Petra

Rep is the primary measure of cred on this board and should be treated as such...

Unfortunately, there's no way to "police" how or why people give reputation. So it's not the best standard to use.

Yeah! I´m an OCX16-Member! :cool:

Cool, so every vote I make is worth 4.5 votes

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches

Well damn, I find myself carrying a lot of weight these days...

Petra

I'm glad you guys like this particular feature upgrade. ;-)

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member

Love this.

Now I wish I had more posts...

Petra

You have plenty of time! Contest starts September 1st so go out and participate! ;-)

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING

oh gosh two post since 2008, i do more post in one day! :1orglaugh

+16 whoa! That is a great innovation.

No more Miss Euro category? So Miss Hybrid is the permanent holder of that crown?

Petra

+16 whoa! That is a great innovation.

No more Miss Euro category? So Miss Hybrid is the permanent holder of that crown?

Yup!

Petra

Unfortunately, Aletta Ocean was the last winner in that category if I remember correctly. :(

You're right.

I need a bloody vacation...too much info in my brain. ;-)

time to start posting more lol

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

I need a bloody vacation...too much info in my brain. ;-)

You poor sweat thing. Over a month without a vacation. Our hearts pour out to you.

Good move for the active members...