• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Metallica: Death Magnetic

The drums on Justice were WAY in front yet most people liked it. Now the drums in front aren't good? Jamez is still trying to sing now instead of screaming like on RTL. The guitar work isn't bluesy anymore like on the Loads. The solo work is much improved on this album. I don't expect much from them so I don't get disappointed anymore. I've only listened to it about 5 times all the way through. I'd give it a weak 6 on a 1/10 scale.

After the garbage can sounding drums, don't think many people want to hear the drums up front. As for guitar and blues, Hamster only knows how to play the basic pentatonic blues scales and relies on the wah-wah pedal.

I gave this album a couple listens and feel they are re-hashing licks and trying to make something from their glory days. I think they are still trying to regain their old hardcore fans. They started with the 20th Anniversary of "Master" and playing it in its entirety during their concert tour a couple years ago. Same year as Slayer did the "Reign in Blood". Speaking of Slayer, I wasn't impressed by the last release since it has re-hashed riffs as well.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Their absolute BEST since Master Of Puppets......If you dont think "That Was Just Your Life" doesnt rock as much as ANYTHING on Master Of Puppets....or ANYTHING out right now then either your deaf or just not a fan!!!!!:banger:

Kill Em All, Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets, An Justice For All, Black, Garage Inc, Death Magnetic fukin rule! Load, Reload, St. Anger a bunch of 12 yr olds who cant play instuments made them

i loved old metallica and they are now dead to me or should i say they died after justice and were on a down hill slide after master of pupets
p.s. long live MEGADETH