• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Merry Christmas!! (Traditions?)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Since I grew up in an Italian American household... we'd eat the fishes on Christmas Eve; shrimp, lobster, codfish, squid, octopus, anchovies, and fried fillet of sole.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
You're silly Maley! :)

That wasn't a no on my new traditions! :) But since you have a bf can we at least do ONE of my suggestions? :shy: I'll be happy with either of them since I know you're gonna drop your bf to marry me someday. And then we will do ALL of the traditions... :thumbsup:

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
depression.

You know Squally, I gotta say that with reading most of your other posts I don't think you're really depressed! You have an awesome girlfriend from what it sounds like and you're like BFF's with Sabrina Deep, I'd say You Might just be a littttttle bit happy! ;)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
You know Squally, I gotta say that with reading most of your other posts I don't think you're really depressed! You have an awesome girlfriend from what it sounds like and you're like BFF's with Sabrina Deep, I'd say You Might just be a littttttle bit happy! ;)

thats the cruel irony, no?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Me and some family go down to the shore and go for a 2 mile walk on the beach.

Had to do it today @ Sea Bright because most of the beaches here in NJ are still closed due to the Hurricane.

Merry Christmas Bro!
fist-bruce.gif

Spend the day with family and friends. Then Christmas night we watch the classic 1946 movie - It's a Wonderful Life

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Then family time starts, so we play games together, such as, "Slap," "Spank," and "What the fuck is wrong with you." About 45 minutes later, no one is speaking to anyone, and we have dinner in silence while the family dog humps the still-wrapped gift boxes in the corner.
You know I have that trademarked, right?
Pay the price.
You don't understand depression Nikki.
I get depressed.
Especially around Christmas, with my birthday so close.
and the better things are for you, the worse the depression is and you get these little involountary thoughts, almost like voices in your head;
"Things are so good for me, why am I so sad?"
"Kill the moderator and dismember her"
"I know I should do stuff, but all I can do is sit here and be sad."
"The moderator kind of looks like a ghost in her avatar"
"Things are so good for me right now. They can only get worse. Things are inevitably going to get worse and I'm going to lose every good thing I have."
"You gotta wonder why she is allowed to remain a mod? Is it so FO can attempt to cash in on favourable terms if/when she becomes a pro cam model when the new X-widescreen webcams come out... But you know what, Georges remains a mod too, so :dunno: "
"This sadness, in a bizzarre kind of way, maes me happy. This is probably why I always loved "only happy when it rains" by Garbage. But that in itself makes me sad."

Alyssa Rose

You don't understand depression Nikki.
I get depressed.
Especially around Christmas, with my birthday so close.
and the better things are for you, the worse the depression is and you get these little involountary thoughts, almost like voices in your head;
"Things are so good for me, why am I so sad?"
"Kill the moderator and dismember her"
"I know I should do stuff, but all I can do is sit here and be sad."
"The moderator kind of looks like a ghost in her avatar"
"Things are so good for me right now. They can only get worse. Things are inevitably going to get worse and I'm going to lose every good thing I have."
"You gotta wonder why she is allowed to remain a mod? Is it so FO can attempt to cash in on favourable terms if/when she becomes a pro cam model when the new X-widescreen webcams come out... But you know what, Georges remains a mod too, so :dunno: "
"This sadness, in a bizzarre kind of way, maes me happy. This is probably why I always loved "only happy when it rains" by Garbage. But that in itself makes me sad."

I think I do understand, there are days when I'm so happy and then all of a sudden I will have a thought like, "is it really fair for me to be this happy when my mom is dead and can never be happy again?" or sometimes I'll feel extremely guilty if I can't finish all of my food because I know there are people in the world without food.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I think I do understand, there are days when I'm so happy and then all of a sudden I will have a thought like, "is it really fair for me to be this happy when my mom is dead and can never be happy again?" or sometimes I'll feel extremely guilty if I can't finish all of my food because I know there are people in the world without food.
Well, congrats at not getting angry and banning me.
Which mod can I provoke?

Laudable thoughts incidentally.

Alyssa Rose

Well, congrats at not getting angry and banning me.
Which mod can I provoke?

Laudable thoughts incidentally.

Did you really think you could rattle me with a few cheap shots about x-widescreen cams and dismemberment? I'm not that easy to piss off ;)

And my avatar is supposed to look like a ghost, that's my Tim Burton Character Face :D

As for a MOD you can provoke? Unfortunately DOA is no longer a MOD. :cool:

Alyssa Rose

Yeah. Too bad. He got things done.

Is there something you need me to do? How can I help? Feel free to message me with any problem you have with the board and I'll do my best to get it taken care of..

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Mom would cook a lot of stuff we'd only get at Christmas. We'd go to midnight mass and then open a few presents. They used to have a fat lesbian neighbor dress as Santa and give us our presents but we outed her when I was seven.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It wasn't till now that I remember one of my all time traditions, scrambling to complete my list on Christmas Eve. I plan my gifts weeks in advance but somehow I always need to run out at the last minute to finish. This year it was for the stupidest things. I didn't have enough Christmas cards. I needed a Pet Co card and couldn't find one. Substituted a movie and dinner card for them. Worst of all I needed a Monopoly game. I could have gotten one delivered to my house for $10 any time this year but no. Stupid me thought I could just grab one off the shelf. Target didn't have any. The mall by my house only has Disney, Game Stop, a preschool and a brainiacs store. No fucking Monopoly. 300 million of these things have been produced and I have to scramble to get one. Barnes & Nobel had one for $25. No choice but to bite the bullet and pay up. But hey, it was the thrill of the hunt.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Just passing thru folks...:D

Spent time with the family with Roast Turkey, parsnips, sprouts, and all the other trimmings (oh - I didn't think much of the Doctor Who Christmas Special either - but hey, Happy Xmas anyway)...