• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

**<Member of the Week 2006>**

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Nice one, Melroy!

:glugglug:

Congrats and well earned Melroy! :yesyes:

Sorry, I sent that message a little prematurely.
I wanted to thak all of you for this recognition and for making this board the place it has become. The Admin built a great site and the mods do good work holding it together, but at the end of the day it is You all the members that make this the place to be! :hatsoff:
I joined in January 2006 and this year hasn't been the best for me ( I live in New Orleans and lost the house, cars, etc...) but Freeones has been a great place to come and get away from things. And that is because of you all the members!
You make me think, sometimes you get me angry, but most often you make me laugh or at least smile, and for that I thank you! :wave2:

Cheers Freeones! Cheers to all of you!

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
This week, I would like to nominate another member who has brought a lot of nice links for us, who is unfortunately going to be away for a while (due to his moving to Europe), but will hopefully join again as soon as possible:

Dunit for M.O.T.W.! :thumbsup:

I would like to second the nomination for Genius. It seems that I have been following him on quite a few threads as of late and I really appreciate his work.