• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores is getting married this weekend!

freeones_regina

Administrator
OOh Congratulations Mandy, hope you have a wonderful wedding day and a great honeymoon!
:partysml:

Does this mean our weekend rendezvous can continue or do they cum to an end?

Congrats to the lucky guy. He is marrying someone who is as smart as she is beautiful. I'll bet you will look stunning in your wedding dress. And I'll bet hubby is sooooooooo gonna wanna fuck the hell out of you later on

Congrats

Best Wishes to you, Mandy, and Congrats to the man who won your heart, may he ever remember how precious it is and treat you right.
St. Lucia for the honeymoon? I hear the infinity pools and the views are tops in the world.
I could vouch for the El Dorado Casitas Royale was a great place for us.

People still get married? I can't think of one person I know that's married and happy------not one.

But Congrats and Good Luck!!

georges

Staff member
Many belated blessings in return and may your love last a lifetime with all the best wishes of happiness, joy and enjoyment for the years to come :hugkiss:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
14089305_1069580443078.jpg
14102630_10693502.jpg
14095842_650617208437625_4863098075699342759_n.jpg

Congrats Mandy, he is a very lucky man
Thank you Jane, the only OCSM to say that to me in here, but I know they get busy and can't always see every thread that gets put up :)

Congrats. Wish you the best in your marriage.
Thank you very much :)

OOh Congratulations Mandy, hope you have a wonderful wedding day and a great honeymoon!
:partysml:
Thank you so much Regina! :)

not even a zit would be stupid enough to mess with you on your wedding day
Cause you know I would tie it up and kick it in the balls right?! LOL
Thank you Jitna!

Congrats mandy
Thanks Frank :)

Does this mean our weekend rendezvous can continue or do they cum to an end?
Congrats to the lucky guy. He is marrying someone who is as smart as she is beautiful. I'll bet you will look stunning in your wedding dress. And I'll bet hubby is sooooooooo gonna wanna fuck the hell out of you later on
Congrats
No you can continue to have your mental cock stroking rendezvous just like always! Hubby DID fuck the hell out of me! In fact, I still haven't been to sleep.

Congratufuckinlations, Mandy!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Best Wishes to you, Mandy, and Congrats to the man who won your heart, may he ever remember how precious it is and treat you right.
St. Lucia for the honeymoon? I hear the infinity pools and the views are tops in the world.
I could vouch for the El Dorado Casitas Royale was a great place for us.
Gonna go to Hawaii in November. Will be in Maui for 3 days first and then Oahu for 11 more. If any ladies wanna shoot while I'm there, or if someone is wishing to just worship my feet for an hour I am making some allowances for that :) Email me if so (Below my Siggy)

Enhorabuena por tu boda! Live long and prosper in your new life.
I appreciate that, thank you :)

Mega Congrats to you Mandy and your man on your wedding.
Best wishes to you both!!
Thank you from both of us! :)

People still get married? I can't think of one person I know that's married and happy------not one.
But Congrats and Good Luck!!
Might need to meet some new friends! I do know several couples that are really happy, and a few that may not be, we've been together a long time and I just really wanted this, it means so much to me.

Like a famous band sing Sad but true :banger:
Giggle giggle... LOVE LOVE LOVE that song! Should have made it our departing from the minister after the vows right?! LOL

Congratulations Mandy :hatsoff:
Thank you Eric

Congrats Mandy Flores
Thanks!

Congratulations!
I wish you happiness forever.//O
Much gratitude!

Many Congratulations and best wishes for your future together.
Thank you so much.

Congrats Mandy, best wishes to you both and have lots of honeymoon sex.
That we did ;) Thank you!

Many belated blessings in return and may your love last a lifetime with all the best wishes of happiness, joy and enjoyment for the years to come :hugkiss:

Appreciate that!

Great pic of you 2 together. Great looking couple!

Good to hear you a the time of your life!!!!!!! Lol, but DO get some sleep hahahaha!

What a Lady, you are looking a princess, a naughty one thank for that, but still a princess! Thanks for sharing beautiful <3<3<3<3!