• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores is getting married this weekend!

Beautiful pics of Mandy's big day
And may I say , the Bride was ssmmmmmoooullldddering siiizzzzling hotter than all the supernovae in the Universe colliding at once .

A Goddess of the Erotic Force standing in a beautiful tranquil location with perfect blend of sky water and landscape
Could a Superbabe ask for more? -winks
Remembering her fans all over the world as she sits down by a red car in naughty teasing abandon ooooooooo yyyeeaahhhh

I am thinking to myself . Could it happen. At some future date. That Goddess Mandy Flores pays a visit to the Manor of another Mega Internet Goddess of our mutal acquintance to surprise us all with a honey moan? ( I am on my knees right now prayyyyinnnnngggg to the Heavens "Oooooooo Pleeaassssseee make it sooo ")
If it can be arranged. I want to reserve a front row seat Mandy and Miss Hybrid - hhhhaaa . Bowing to two Goddesses

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
So, did it all turn out as plan? Details!!!

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Congratulations and good luck:)

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Big congrats to the happy couple! Beautiful pictures Mandy, you look stunning as always! :heart:

Dear Mr. Mandy Flores,

Dude. You better know how lucky you really are. You married a total babe but not only a total babe but someone who looks like a ton of fun to be around. I have no doubt she keeps you on your toes and makes your life better. Appreciate what you got because there are some of us hoping you mess it up and she becums a "free agent" once again.

Sincerely,

Every other guy on the Planet

Mandy Flores

Dear Mr. Mandy Flores,
Dude. You better know how lucky you really are. You married a total babe but not only a total babe but someone who looks like a ton of fun to be around. I have no doubt she keeps you on your toes and makes your life better. Appreciate what you got because there are some of us hoping you mess it up and she becums a "free agent" once again.
Sincerely, Every other guy on the Planet

HA HA! Ok so he knows for sure! Funnything though, and I'm sure I may have told you guys this before, but if ti wasn't for him, NONE of you would have ever seen me!
He's the reason I am doing this because he saw it in me when so many others did not. Another funny thing.... I chased him! There was a period of months when we first met that I tried to get a hold of him to hook up and he always had other things to do or didn't answer the phone! I know, crazy huh?! It wasn't like he didn't appreciate me it was just that I was so much younger than him and he had a business he was building. Anyway, as amazing as I seem to many of you I feel that he is every bit as amazing, even if he doesn't have a six pack......yet. LOL

Big congrats to the happy couple! Beautiful pictures Mandy, you look stunning as always! :heart:
Thank you Andi! I hope everything is going great for you, school and especially sales! :)

Congratulations and good luck:)
Thank you :)

So, did it all turn out as plan? Details!!!
\
Ok yes it did! I worked very hard on the schedule and all the decorations, I even made the bouquets myself! The only thing was the bridesmaid dresses... I bought them months in advance and none of the girls bothered to tell me they hated them until 2 days before the wedding! got some shopping done and had it all handled in time. The cake was another issue too, last minute change and then Mr. Groom decorated it himself! Here's a couple more pics..
IMG_2283Crop.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2206Crop.jpg
    IMG_2206Crop.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 296
You having to chase after him, was he insane, you wouldn't have needed to do that to me. ;) I for one though would like to thank him for not letting you give up and keeping you going, so that we are all able to gaze upon your beauty. :D Those are great Bridesmaid dresses I don't see anything wrong with them. :)

ban-one

Works for panties
Well, with Mandy like 19/20, just starting out, and "so much younger than him," I could understand there being some hesitation on his part. And you could argue that it shows he cared enough about her even then to think with the head on his shoulders and not the one in his pants.

I am kicking myself again Mandy -hhhhhhhhaaaa

The picture above -winks
You the most ravvvvviiisssshhhinnnngggg delicious heavenly bride with your bridemaids on each side
I hope you know what I mean when I say "I think your bridemaids are teeeaasssing me " -affectionate winks
I am after missing the Wedding of the Eon , I wonder did the invitation get lost in the post
I know Mandy I need help hhhhaa
Absolutely beautiful pic of you and the bridemaids Mandy

Congratulations, Mandy and Mr. Mandy!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Yeah, those dresses look pretty good to me. What ever happened to these girls just hoping they wouldn't get stuck with seafoam or a frilly/puffy peach coloured mess?

Best Wishes, Mandy, you made a stunning bride, and i hope your groom knows every day how lucky he is and that fifty years on you can celebrate the life you have made together.