• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores is getting married this weekend!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
350.jpg

Ok so I have met soooooo many of you on here I just felt that I should let you all in the loop on my plans this weekend. Freeones has been a big part of my success in recent years and I really feel like I have made some real friends here as well. If you have anything you wanna say like "NO!! DON"T DO IT!" or just congratulations, anything you want I'll be back to see it and yes.... I WILL post some pics from the blessed event as well, I will TRY to get a naughty one or two in there if I can :)
Ok, so now some of you know why I have been absent quite a bit lately, just planning and organizing and trying to get as many things done as possible while I am off!

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Sorry to hear that. :D

No seriously congrats, you gonna make someone very lucky damn you have an great ass, bastard! :hairpull:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
He's a lucky dude. At least I confirm he's a stand up guy. They make a great couple. Also... naughty pics! :drool2:

CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you make you make each other so very happy, and yes he is the luckiest sob (sorry) in this world, and yes I AM a little (much) jealous!!!! How can I not be!!!!!

Lots of love an big kisses! Love you sweetheart, have the BEST time of your life! And further on ofcours!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It's great to have the chance to share this wonderful event with you! I am a bit torn on the marriage issue, because so many - in my family, too - fail. But LOVE is something you can't give uüp on, and every day you share with a loved one makes up a thousan days being sad

Give my regards to your hubby-to-be and have a wonderful wedding!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
congratulations, Mandy! you, of course, will make the loveliest of brides

I'm absolutely devastated and heartbroken at this news :bawling:, there was me thinking I still had a chance. :1orglaugh

Congratulations Mandy, this is great news, I hope your big day goes really well for you, you'll be a really stunning bride and I can't wait to see some of your pics. :D

Though if you do change your mind I'll still be waiting for you. ;)

It is a honour to call you a friend Mandy - affectionate winks
I admit I am jealous (hhhhhhhaaaa) You are extremely sensual very super sexy and erotic but also a kind warm gentle woman.
Cheerful and gracious. Defintely a Heavenly Goddess on this Earth .
I want to send you my congratulations and best wishes on your wedding .
"I propose a toast . To Mandy Flores. Full steam ahead my very sexy friend. Years of happiness and joy".
And soooo say allll of us -wwwoooffff

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I'll be at the window outside the church screaming "Elaine!" "ELAINE!" and then realize that I'm in the wrong movie.

Seriously though, congratulations!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Sorry to hear that. :D

No seriously congrats, you gonna make someone very lucky damn you have an great ass, bastard! :hairpull:

Thank you! You'll still get to see my 'great ass' and smell it with my panties though!

Woohoo, congratulations.
Thank you!

He's a lucky dude. At least I confirm he's a stand up guy. They make a great couple. Also... naughty pics! :drool2:
He thanks you for that and me too :) Shit we should make a wedding night video I guess huh?

CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you make you make each other so very happy, and yes he is the luckiest sob (sorry) in this world, and yes I AM a little (much) jealous!!!! How can I not be!!!!!
Lots of love an big kisses! Love you sweetheart, have the BEST time of your life! And further on of course!!!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you worshipper! I know you mean only the best. Don't be too jealous, you still get to see all kinds of me either way :)

It's great to have the chance to share this wonderful event with you!
I am a bit torn on the marriage issue, because so many - in my family, too - fail.
But LOVE is something you can't give up on, and every day you share with a loved one makes up a thousand days being sad.

Give my regards to your hubby-to-be and have a wonderful wedding!
Very thoughtful words :) We have been together for some time now, several years actually, and we still love to talk everyday, still laugh together everyday.
Very Very lucky.

Congratulations Mandy.
Thanks so much!

Congrats Mandy and have a great wedding and party!

:chickendance::nanner:
One of my favorites! "Start Agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!" Thanks!

congratulations, Mandy! you, of course, will make the loveliest of brides
Oh God I hope so! I dread the thought of a huge blemish on my nose or something!! LOL Thank you.

Congrats Mandy!
Thanks!

Congratulations. wish you all the best and happiness.
Appreciate that, and you too.

I'm absolutely devastated and heartbroken at this news :bawling:, there was me thinking I still had a chance. :1orglaugh
Congratulations Mandy, this is great news, I hope your big day goes really well for you, you'll be a really stunning bride and I can't wait to see some of your pics. :D
Though if you do change your mind I'll still be waiting for you. ;)
I'll be sure to post some, got a great photographer who is published in all sorts of magazines, Maxim and Sports Illustrated are a couple of them. Thank you for the well wishes!

Congrats to you Mandy! :)
Thankyou!

It is a honour to call you a friend Mandy - affectionate winks
I admit I am jealous (hhhhhhhaaaa) You are extremely sensual very super sexy and erotic but also a kind warm gentle woman.
Cheerful and gracious. Defintely a Heavenly Goddess on this Earth .
I want to send you my congratulations and best wishes on your wedding .
"I propose a toast . To Mandy Flores. Full steam ahead my very sexy friend. Years of happiness and joy".
And soooo say allll of us -wwwoooffff
You always have the most unique and wonderful way of saying beautiful things! Thank you so much!

I'll be at the window outside the church screaming "Elaine!" "ELAINE!" and then realize that I'm in the wrong movie.

Seriously though, congratulations!
LOL Funny stuff. Seriously thank you. :)

Congratulations
Sup D?! Thank you.

That's outstanding! :)
Congratulations to the two of you and here's to love everlasting :glugglug:

Thank you very much :)