• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
madison-first-anal98ki7.jpg

madison-anal-disclaimrmkj3.jpg

Exactly. I think you would have had people wondering when and asking about it, but the anger would not have occurred had they just kept quiet or eventually said "the scene will be shot and released before her contract is over, we 100% guarantee it." The venom came from the teasing that didn't go anywhere for the longest time.

As for what's next, gotta be either interracial or DP but far down the road. And I am sure she'll milk every cent she can out of both of those because she's at the top of her game and good at doing that.

She's also hinted towards opening her own site, so I'd imagine she'll do that and save the "next level" stuff for members and she'll charge a hefty monthly or yearly fee.

She did at least one interracial scene back in the day (before she got the boob job and became a super-babe).

It's hard to milk a lot out of something you've already done. It's not like she can pretend that the scene never happened, because it's out there, the paycheck probably also contributed to her metamorphosis.
Though I'm sure that any new interracial scene is going to be totally awesome, because she's become much better at performing in front of the camera since her early days.

She did at least one interracial scene back in the day (before she got the boob job and became a super-babe).

I know exactly the scene you're talking about, though it seems a lot of the women in the industry do scenes with that one actor to claim they did interracial, but he's half-half so it's like their excuse for being able to reason with it.

I am talking full on interracial with like Lex Steele or something.

I know exactly the scene you're talking about, though it seems a lot of the women in the industry do scenes with that one actor to claim they did interracial, but he's half-half so it's like their excuse for being able to reason with it.

I am talking full on interracial with like Lex Steele or something.

You can't count Ramon as interracial in that MonstersOfCock scene, he's latin (cuban or portorican I don't remember now), not black....

She's Caucasian so technically her together with any non-Caucasian performer in a scene would constitute interracial.
But, I concede that generally the only types that are considered "interracial" by the vast majority are:
- black male / white female
- black female / white male
and to a lesser extent:
- black male / asian female

My point wasn't so much on how dark or not dark the dude was (and I do believe she was in at least 1 more scene with a mixed-race performer than the one you're mentioning) but that she won't be able to milk as much out of such a scene.
Any Production Company that's worth their money are going to be like: "What? You want double fee to do something you've basically already done and say it's the first time? No way, we're offering you the normal fee, take it or leave it girl"

If and when she does it, my only hope is that it won't be with Mandingo, the dude may have a huge shlong but I find his scenes boring and lacking any passion. Get her with Lex Steele, Shane Diesel or Richard Mann and you got an explosive scene.

If and when she does it, my only hope is that it won't be with Mandingo, the dude may have a huge shlong but I find his scenes boring and lacking any passion. Get her with Lex Steele, Shane Diesel or Richard Mann and you got an explosive scene.

Essentially, this was the point I was making. Only 2 thing really left for her to do in her career. An interracial scene with one of the performers you mention and a DP scene.

I doubt we'll see either soon and I am sure she'll milk every second and penny out of it before doing it.

just hope she dont go gonzo anal on every scene now. Tasha Reign did that for a while after her first one, now she has seemed to not do it as much now.

me to. unfortunately some company's (brazzers in particular) has a tendency to overdo it one a model is available for anal, which is why I've never been a member there for more than a month at a time.

I watch the trailer. not my cup of tea. there's no way a gaping anus is sexy.

me to. unfortunately some company's (brazzers in particular) has a tendency to overdo it one a model is available for anal, which is why I've never been a member there for more than a month at a time.

I watch the trailer. not my cup of tea. there's no way a gaping anus is sexy.

agreed. i hate to see that