• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Little Summer

she may be 18 from biological point of view but im feeling sick about that too.
I think guys who look at her and enjoy that may also look at real little girls in the wrong way.
Is there a "dont show me that threat again" button somewhere?

wow, she looks like a girl I used to want to ask out. (well I still do want to ask her out, but shes taken)
Thx a million for the intro!

...does anyone else think she looks like a younger alicia rhodes?

lexx7

She honestly has the personality of a ferret on crack. She's spastic, obnoxious, and I really hope its just an act but she is dumb as shit. Not to mention that damn smile just plain pisses me off. Yes, I am holding a grudge.... her shit has been poisoning tgp's for a while now.

francescadani

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I'm not a member of her site but I was thinking to join it... but I noticed that there is the same "last update" on the main page since 4 months ago... someone know if the site is still active or not?

francescadani

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I'm not a member of her site but I was thinking to join it... but I noticed that there is the same "last update" on the main page since 4 months ago... someone know if the site is still active or not?

up.
I need to know if littlesummer.com is still active... I wanna buy a subscription on the site but it's seems that there aren't updates for long time... :confused:

she hasn't updated in forever so don't bother, unless you want to see her that bad
:banana: