• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Little Summer

wow find more of the college stuff......awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://galleries.collegefuckfest.com/galleries2/mgp/2/ gets her ass slapped

Everything else seems to be just the same things as already posted, it's proving difficult to find anything else of her on there. There's a few high res photo's floating about. And it "appears" she may give the guy a handjob in part 2. But don't quote me on that.

Hopefully someone will just turn up with links to all the best bits shortly. :)

Btw the first two links, should thank a couple of guys on PeackyForum for finding those originally, was quite a surprise.

i am a big fan of her. does anyone know if she is still making new sets??? does she do hardcore or even in the business at all??

Doubt you'll get her real name. Though I think they call her Britney in the CF vids.

She doesn't do anything in the vids, though it does look like she's about to at one point, but someone/thing stops her.

The last vid ends with her going off with a few others for 'fun' so if there's another vid coming, then perhaps something in there. Probably just lez stuff tho.

You can download the vids on another forum. Useless trying to put the links here, they'll be all that wtf?wtf?wtf? blockage.

can any one tell me if little summer does girl guy scenes? i only ever see girl girl or solo...
cheers:thumbsup:

can any one tell me if little summer does girl guy scenes? i only ever see girl girl or solo...
cheers:thumbsup:
i've never seen it. i think the closest we've gotten is the collegefuckfest, but i've never seen girl/guy, or any action there lol