• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Little Summer

need more of her friend . If any one ever watched ths investigates online ...on the E network summer friend on there she goes by little lexy BUT I have looked and looked and can't find her under that name . If anyone has TVO I suggest you tivo it . this is a mystery and as far as I stand fuck summer I want her friend!!

need more of her friend . If any one ever watched ths investigates online ...on the E network summer friend on there she goes by little lexy BUT I have looked and looked and can't find her under that name . If anyone has TVO I suggest you tivo it . this is a mystery and as far as I stand fuck summer I want her friend!!

Yeah, I agree - I was always hot for Kimmie more than Summer. For a short period of time (a few months), Summer was doing weekly cam shows - the ones she did with Kimmie were great. There was one show where Summer got pissed off and left, so it was just Kimmie for half an hour or so - that was the best!

In the cam shows, Summer was as immature and bitchy as she comes across in pics and vids - at least she's consistent. She used to go on tirades against the Milton Twins, who were modelling for the same company at the time.

you guys are right i only look at the galleries and vids to see kimmie and not summer, kimmie is way more hotter !!!