• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lidiya Krasnoruzheva / Lidiya Krasnorujeva / Lida (Naked & Funny)

The information and the photo are from her vk.com profile,i don´t know if she is a nurse or not, maybe she is a doctor.

I see. I appreciate your efforts to try to track her down, but I can pretty much guarantee this woman is not a nurse or doctor. I've enclosed pictures of her as a professional soccer player, diver and another one of her in scrubs laying seductively on a desk (a professional doctor or nurse wouldnt do this). It doesn't mean she does any of these things professionally. These are all from photoshoots. She is awesome however. What a vision of a woman. U4wyByjrzXA.jpgvFyDfNRzua0.jpg1ZHV2Ap8Zbs.jpgU4wyByjrzXA.jpgvFyDfNRzua0.jpg1ZHV2Ap8Zbs.jpg

All old... the fine ladies of naked & funny had been dried out years ago. I'm just glad that gagsnetwork re-mastered them and made them into 720p/1080p.

- buttaz

I wonder if her facebook page is offial or not.
If it it, it seems like naked and funny team decided to make new clips with her.

h t t p s : / / mega .nz /#F!7RA1jaCY!4ua0w3Cqmp5RO97e-a-opQ
found this! videos from her. are listed almost at the end "lida" ... NOT HD (not sure what quality but decent) (remove spaces)

Thanks for the find Kai-sam. Someone did this a year + ago and did a pretty good job at collecting all of her vids. They are all SD unforunately ... I think there's one for Olga Pavlenko (the other busty babe) as well...

- buttaz

h t t p s : / / mega .nz /#F!7RA1jaCY!4ua0w3Cqmp5RO97e-a-opQ
found this! videos from her. are listed almost at the end "lida" ... NOT HD (not sure what quality but decent) (remove spaces)

Thanks ever so much!

Queston about Lyida/Olga: does anyone know if she records any new scene on TV? I mean 2014-2015 or 2016?

I mean someone found any brand new clip realised by her lately?

I believe the last time she filmed for Naked & Funny was around 5-8 years ago. There hasn't been anything new in YEARS... only gagsnetwork has re-mastered them to 1080p which is fine by me :)

- buttaz