• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
parker said:
Merely answering a question posed.

I'm sure Mr. Bogangles and the Madman will have their opinions as well. Hopefully they won't be coming after me (I hear the footsteps!:) ).

If I seem overly defensive on this issue, I have good reason to be... there are latinos who would want to beat the crap out of you if you repeated what I said earlier. I'm dead serious on that one.

nah, i wont come after you im in a good mood today. i actually mostly agree with your definition. i know there are different races in central and south america so i wont get all worked up about it. the thing that does get me pissed of is when somebody finds a chick that is obviously from an arab country or like czechaslovakia or something and calls them latin cause of their skin color.

the only thing i disagree with you about is including women from spain. latina women come from latin america, not from europe in my opinion. i do see why would they would be included in your definition tho. gets me thinkin nobody else ever made the cultural/lingual point. they always included spanish women out of stupidity. good point you have made parker.:hatsoff:

Ok...... i cant believe i left out one of my favorites i can't believe i forgot to mention her.
Cristal Night is on my list also,she is one of my favorites. My top two are;
Carmen Luvana and of course Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!And i will put cristal night as my third.

Sutty

Banned

georges

Staff member
BigNikkiFan said:
Oh, Très Bien, georges - Sky Lopez...mmmmmmmm:spin:

(but for me, when she had more skin than ink!);)

what counts for me is that sky sucks and fucks like a pro :sex::boobies:

regards

georges;)

Mr. Bojangles said:
nah, i wont come after you im in a good mood today. i actually mostly agree with your definition. i know there are different races in central and south america so i wont get all worked up about it. the thing that does get me pissed of is when somebody finds a chick that is obviously from an arab country or like czechaslovakia or something and calls them latin cause of their skin color.

the only thing i disagree with you about is including women from spain. latina women come from latin america, not from europe in my opinion. i do see why would they would be included in your definition tho. gets me thinkin nobody else ever made the cultural/lingual point. they always included spanish women out of stupidity. good point you have made parker.:hatsoff:

My definition came from an old friend that I knew back in my university days who was Mexican-American.... a very proud guy and a truly brilliant law student (as in Dean's List brilliant). As I recall he didn't include Europeans in his definition of latinos either, so it's good you corrected my error.

As far as people making mistakes when guessing someone's background, I see others do it all the time, mostly because I think they just don't care to think about what they're saying so they just blurt out the first thing that comes into their heads. I'm actually very good at determining one's ethnicity by just looking at them, most likely because I find it an interesting topic of conversation and so have developed a knack for doing it over the years. But your frustraton is understandable, since even what seems like a subtle difference to an outsider can be anything but that to the person being wrongly identified. If you don't believe me, try calling an Irishman or Scotsman "English" and see what happens.... just make sure you're standing very far away when you do! lol! ;)

Anyway, to stay on topic, I'll add another name that I liked very much in the '90s..... Alicia Rio. I also liked Veronica Brazil. I don't think she's still working (she was in her late 30s when she started), but she was extremely hot IMO. :nanner:

georges

Staff member
parker said:
My definition came from an old friend that I knew back in my university days who was Mexican-American.... a very proud guy and a truly brilliant law student (as in Dean's List brilliant). As I recall he didn't include Europeans in his definition of latinos either, so it's good you corrected my error.

As far as people making mistakes when guessing someone's background, I see others do it all the time, mostly because I think they just don't care to think about what they're saying so they just blurt out the first thing that comes into their heads. I'm actually very good at determining one's ethnicity by just looking at them, most likely because I find it an interesting topic of conversation and so have developed a knack for doing it over the years. But your frustraton is understandable, since even what seems like a subtle difference to an outsider can be anything but that to the person being wrongly identified. If you don't believe me, try calling an Irishman or Scotsman "English" and see what happens.... just make sure you're standing very far away when you do! lol! ;)

Anyway, to stay on topic, I'll add another name that I liked very much in the '90s..... Alicia Rio. I also liked Veronica Brazil. I don't think she's still working (she was in her late 30s when she started), but she was extremely hot IMO. :nanner:

you are talented parker.

regards

georges

Wow thanks guys...I had no idea Sky lopez and shyla Stylez where latin??? where from?
Oh my god and let me not forget about Adriana Sage...

But i still stick with my tree. But i love them alllllllllllllll :love-smi: